Author Topic: Republican Rep. Jim Jordan: Paul Ryan has 'got problems'  (Read 274 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Republican Rep. Jim Jordan: Paul Ryan has 'got problems'
« on: February 12, 2018, 10:08:38 pm »
I think it is long past time for both Ryan and McConnell to be ousted.  I would love to see either Cruz or Paul as Senate majority leader and Jordan as Speaker.  What a difference to the swamp they would make!

Republican Rep. Jim Jordan: Paul Ryan has 'got problems'

One of the leading voices of the House Freedom Caucus warned Sunday that House Speaker Paul Ryan was facing problems from fellow Republicans dissatisfied with his leadership.
Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan said the recently passed government funding agreement, which raises budget caps by $300 billion over two years, was "not consistent" with the promises Republicans made to cut spending, and that Ryan's support for the deal undermined his leadership.
"Do I think the speaker has problems? Yes, I do," Jordan said.
He noted that Ryan entered the national stage as one of the party's top hawks on deficit spending.

"Just a few years ago, he was viewed as the leader of fiscal responsibility in our party," Jordan said. "And now he presides over a bill that increases spending $300 billion, a trillion-dollar deficit, when we were so poised to win this fight. Of course he's got problems."...........

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/11/politics/jim-jordan-paul-ryan-house/index.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.