Author Topic: ‘News’ Site Run By Nunes Campaign Goes Offline After Report Exposes It  (Read 346 times)

Offline Suppressed

‘News’ Site Run By Nunes Campaign Goes Offline After Report Exposes It
By Caitlin MacNeal | February 12, 2018 9:24 am

After Politico reported on Sunday morning that Rep. Devin Nunes’ (R-CA) campaign runs its own “news website,” the site went offline, with a message on its Facebook page claiming that the website was the victim of an “attack” on its servers.

[...]

Politico reported Sunday morning that a website called the “California Republican,” which was billed as a news website, was paid for by Nunes’ campaign. A line at the bottom of the cached page reads, “Paid for by the Devin Nunes Campaign Committee.”

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Asked for comment about “The California Republican” website, Anthony Ratekin, Nunes’ chief of staff, said in an email Saturday: “Until Politico retracts its multitude of fake stories on Congressman Nunes, we will not go on the record.”

When they tried to ask Ratekin another question, he just shouted, "Your Mom!" and slammed down the phone.

I tried to explain before how Nunes is a weak link in the chain, but some decided that made me a Dem shill.  What the F ever....... :shrug:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.