Author Topic: Exclusive: CIA Ex-Director Brennan's Perjury Peril  (Read 368 times)

Offline anubias

Exclusive: CIA Ex-Director Brennan's Perjury Peril
« on: February 12, 2018, 05:30:48 pm »
Exclusive: CIA Ex-Director Brennan's Perjury Peril

By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations
February 11, 2018

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes next plans to investigate the role former CIA Director John Brennan and other Obama intelligence officials played in promoting the salacious and unverified Steele dossier on Donald Trump -- including whether Brennan perjured himself in public testimony about it.

In his May 2017 testimony before the intelligence panel, Brennan emphatically denied the dossier factored into the intelligence community’s publicly released conclusion last year that Russia meddled in the 2016 election "to help Trump’s chances of victory.”

Brennan also swore that he did not know who commissioned the anti-Trump research document (excerpt here), even though senior national security and counterintelligence officials at the Justice Department and FBI knew the previous year that the dossier was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Read the entire article at

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/02/11/former_cia_director_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Exclusive: CIA Ex-Director Brennan's Perjury Peril
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 05:48:11 pm »
Attempts to reach Brennan for comment were unsuccessful.

Might try looking in Qatar or Dubai.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Exclusive: CIA Ex-Director Brennan's Perjury Peril
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 06:20:40 pm »
John Brennan - the CIA equivalent of Nicolas Brody from Season 1 of Homeland.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.