Author Topic: Senator demands answers after American flag reportedly banned from beloved national park: ‘This is a  (Read 110 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Senator demands answers after American flag reportedly banned from beloved national park: ‘This is an outrage’
By Michael Lee, Fox News
Published May 26, 2024, 4:50 p.m. ET

Officials at Alaska’s famed Denali National Park are in hot water after allegedly telling construction crews at the park not to fly the American flag.

Sen. Dan Sullivan, R-Alaska, penned a letter to National Park Service Director Charles Sams demanding an explanation for the actions of officials at Denali National Park, pointing out that the demand for the construction crew to remove the flag was made on the “eve of Memorial Day weekend.”

News of the alleged incident appears to have originated in a report by the Alaska Watchman, a local conservative publication that cited an anonymous construction worker at the park.

Fox News Digital has been unable to independently verify the details of the report.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/26/us-news/sen-sullivan-demands-answers-after-american-flag-reportedly-banned-from-beloved-national-park-this-is-an-outrage/
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 03:20:33 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If true, the person responsible should be fired NOW.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If true, the person responsible should be fired NOW.
Tired of this liberal BULLSHITE! Fired? They have hungry bears in Alaska don't they?