Author Topic: Trump throws support behind Barletta in Pa. Senate race  (Read 446 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump throws support behind Barletta in Pa. Senate race
« on: February 11, 2018, 10:34:14 pm »
Trump throws support behind Barletta in Pa. Senate race
By Luis Sanchez - 02/11/18 04:35 PM EST

President Trump on Sunday threw his support behind Rep. Lou Barletta (R-Pa.), who is seen as the leading Republican candidate seeking to unseat Sen. Bob Casey Jr. (D) in the midterm elections.

“Rep. Lou Barletta, a Great Republican from Pennsylvania who was one of my very earliest supporters, will make a FANTASTIC Senator,” Trump tweeted. “He is strong & smart, loves Pennsylvania & loves our Country! Voted for Tax Cuts, unlike Bob Casey, who listened to Tax Hikers Pelosi and Schumer!”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/373356-trump-throws-support-behind-barletta-in-pa-senate-race
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Re: Trump throws support behind Barletta in Pa. Senate race
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 10:44:35 pm »
Barletta has to be better than Casey.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 10:52:52 pm »

A soggy cardboard box is better than Casey the lisping fairy.

Lou has the best shot I have seen in a while to knock out this entrenched ultra Lib incumbent. Lou knows the people in the PA "T" extremely well and has a great personality.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 01:21:12 am »
“Rep. Lou Barletta, a Great Republican from Pennsylvania who was one of my very earliest supporters, will make a FANTASTIC Senator,” Trump tweeted. “He is strong & smart, loves Pennsylvania & loves our Country! Voted for Tax Cuts, unlike Bob Casey, who listened to Tax Hikers Pelosi and Schumer!”

I like that tweet.  President Trump should tweet more stuff like this.  Lou loves puppies and education.  Nancy and Cryin Chuck love ISIS.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 03:43:43 am »

Anybody is better than Casey.  The guy always looks like he just took a half dozen bong hits.

And unlike Casey, the Republican candidate will be pro-life.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 03:54:43 am »
I know that guy.