Author Topic: Republican State Senator Charged With Extorting Page for Sex  (Read 941 times)

Offline Suppressed

Republican State Senator Charged With Extorting Page for Sex
« on: February 20, 2018, 02:16:57 am »
Republican State Senator Charged With Extorting Page for Sex
Republican Rhode Island state senator Nicholas Kettle charged with extorting sex from male page in Senate's page program.
February 19, 2018
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rhode-island/articles/2018-02-19/gop-state-senator-charged-with-extorting-sex-from-page

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline dfwgator

Re: Republican State Senator Charged With Extorting Page for Sex
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 02:36:35 am »
GOP = Gay Old Party

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 04:09:20 am »
If you read the article, this guy was definitely also exchanging naked pictures of his girlfriend for naked pictures of a friend's wife!  I hope that wife finds a suitable punishment for her spouse.  What pigs!
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 04:33:12 am »
Rogues Island has Republicans? Well, thanks for Suppressed for pointing out these kinds of stories, the culprit is a Christian, an Evangelical or a Republican.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 06:34:36 am »
Why don't Senators use bookmarks?

They just bend the page over in the carner....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis