Author Topic: REVEALED: Three Democrats Attended Private Dinner With Iran’s President And Louis Farrakhan  (Read 323 times)

rangerrebew

REVEALED: Three Democrats Attended Private Dinner With Iran’s President And Louis Farrakhan

Posted By Peter Hasson On 10:44 PM 02/09/2018 In | No Comments

Three Democratic congressmen attended a private dinner hosted by Iranian President Hassan Rouhani in 2013, a new report reveals.

Reps. Keith Ellison of Minnesota, Andre Carson of Indiana and Gregory Meeks of New York attended the private dinner, along with Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite who leads the black supremacist group Nation of Islam.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/09/three-democrats-rouhani-louis-farrakhan/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Traitors! I Knew Ellison was probably an extremist.  His state is full of extremists some of which went to join ISIS.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.