Author Topic: INFIGHTING: Linda Sarsour Attacks Chuck Schumer For Being A White Man  (Read 732 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Wire
Amanda Prestigiacomo
Feb. 8, 2018

Intersectionality infighting came to a boil on Wednesday at an anti-Trump rally in Washington, D.C., when pro-Muslim and stridently anti-Israel activist ​Linda Sarsour attacked Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, who is Jewish, for being a white male.

"I'm talking to Chuck Schumer. I'm tired of white men negotiating on the backs of people of color and communities like ours," Sarsour said, referring to the Democrat negotiating the terms for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) policy.

More... https://www.dailywire.com/news/26901/infighting-linda-sarsour-attacks-chuck-schumer-amanda-prestigiacomo

Offline endicom

Re: INFIGHTING: Linda Sarsour Attacks Chuck Schumer For Being A White Man
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 10:48:27 pm »

I forgot myself for a moment and felt sorry for Schumer.

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 10:57:33 pm »
The left hasn't even begun to think about all of the ramifications of their victim plan... The only logic end is implosion.

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 11:09:04 pm »
The left hasn't even begun to think about all of the ramifications of their victim plan... The only logic end is implosion.

The possible ramifications include genocides of the groups not favored. Speaking of genocides used to be crazy talk but won't be if people like Sarsour gain power.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 11:13:44 pm »
"Linda Sarsour Attacks Chuck Schumer For Being A White Man"

Hey, I'm beginning to like this gal!

Keep at it, Linda.
Don't let that Jewish senator Schumer get away with anything!
Pour on the fuel!
Make the flames rise higher!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 11:17:15 pm »
Sarsour/Harris 2020
The Rat dream team.  One Black. One Muslum. All estrogen.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 11:17:37 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 11:19:49 pm »

They knew it could end this way, but they thought they would be in power for generations and it wouldn't matter. They didn't expect Obama to blow up the party and send them out into the wilderness to deal with their hand made animals without any tools. They're screwed now.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2018, 11:53:43 pm »
I posted this very thing yesterday. The Democrats think that they can replace American voters with foreigners. Because Dems think that foreigners will always vote Democrat no matter what. No. This is not correct. This is a false and condescending attitude.

Foreigners, illegals, etc. are not going to tolerate old washed up snow White hippies from the sixties being their representatives like the American Blacks have done for the last 50 years. It is clear that immigrants don't want the White Oligarchy, which is the Democrat Party, representing them. And, they don't want some latte sucking snow White Harvard pretty boy either.

Sooner rather than later, they will form their own Party to challenge the Democrats for power. And I think eventually  they will win.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 11:55:00 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2018, 12:05:48 am »
I posted this very thing yesterday. The Democrats think that they can replace American voters with foreigners. Because Dems think that foreigners will always vote Democrat no matter what. No. This is not correct. This is a false and condescending attitude.

Foreigners, illegals, etc. are not going to tolerate old washed up snow White hippies from the sixties being their representatives like the American Blacks have done for the last 50 years. It is clear that immigrants don't want the White Oligarchy, which is the Democrat Party, representing them. And, they don't want some latte sucking snow White Harvard pretty boy either.

Sooner rather than later, they will form their own Party to challenge the Democrats for power. And I think eventually  they will win.

It has worked so far in California. The reports I've seen indicate about 65% of programmers in the bay area are foreign born. And that's just programmers... The culture of California has changed dramatically over the last 20 years. I very seriously doubt it will recover - ever.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2018, 12:22:27 am »
It has worked so far in California. The reports I've seen indicate about 65% of programmers in the bay area are foreign born. And that's just programmers... The culture of California has changed dramatically over the last 20 years. I very seriously doubt it will recover - ever.

Yeah. Trust me. I know that first hand. Those HI-B visas were putting everyone I know out of work. And if you thought a security clearance would keep you safe, think again. The government contractors got wise to the H1-B scam, especially under Obama, and the government started granting Top Secret clearance to everyone who applied, no matter who they were or where they came from. The government had its own self interests in mind by clearing out all the tenured Americans holding those jobs at high wages and replacing them with H1-Bs. National security is secondary to money.

Before long, a White skinned politician in California will be as rare as a dodo bird.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2018, 12:24:35 am »
Talk about making false accusations!!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2018, 12:31:39 am »
Sarsour/Harris 2020
The Rat dream team.  One Black. One Muslum. All estrogen.

Don’t know about all estrogen.  Sarsour reminds me of Lila Villanueva from HBO’s Carnivàle.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2018, 12:39:56 am »

The current democrat leadership farts dust.  They probably know what kind of hell they're calling down but don't care 'cause they don't plan on being around to be affected.

Offline DB

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2018, 12:43:10 am »
Don’t know about all estrogen.  Sarsour reminds me of Lila Villanueva from HBO’s Carnivàle.

Carnivàle was an excellent series. HBO really screwed up the ending by aborting it early...

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2018, 12:52:02 am »
Carnivàle was an excellent series. HBO really screwed up the ending by aborting it early...

That show, along with Deadwood and Rome, ended way too soon.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline endicom

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2018, 12:59:05 am »
Talk about making false accusations!!

I will not!

Wut?