Author Topic: Eric Holder Drops a Hint About His Plans for Presidential Bid in 2020  (Read 265 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Former Attorney General Eric Holder won’t rule out running for president in 2020, the Obama-era Cabinet official revealed Wednesday.

Speaking to reporters at a Christian Science Monitor breakfast, Holder said he would likely make a decision about a future run for political office by the end of the year.

“We’ll see, Holder said in response to a question about whether he was considering a White House run, according to CNBC.

The former attorney general indicated that right now, he is focused on his work leading the National Democratic Redistricting Committee. That group, backed politically by former President Barack Obama, is attempting to redraw congressional districts to push back on Republican gains.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Eric Holder Drops a Hint About His Plans for Presidential Bid in 2020
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 09:26:35 pm »
I guess Geraldine Ferraro isn't available.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 09:28:30 pm »
I am inclined to conclude America will not be ready for another glib, black communist...anytime soon.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 09:30:08 pm »
He’s waiting for a definitive answer as to whether Oprah will run. He is tired of being mistaken for Steadman.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 10:54:52 pm »
Interesting.  So apparently he is confident that he's never going to be held accountable for putting his fingers in the Bammy/Clinton cookie jar.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.