Author Topic: Uranium One informant makes Clinton allegations in testimony  (Read 642 times)

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Uranium One informant makes Clinton allegations in testimony
« on: February 08, 2018, 05:01:39 am »
An FBI informant connected to the Uranium One controversy told three congressional committees in written testimony that Moscow routed millions of dollars to America with the expectation it would be used to benefit Bill Clinton's charitable efforts while Secretary of State Hillary Clinton quarterbacked a “reset” in US-Russian relations.

The informant, Douglas Campbell, said in the testimony obtained by The Hill that he was told by Russian nuclear executives that Moscow had hired the American lobbying firm APCO Worldwide specifically because it was in position to influence the Obama administration, and more specifically Hillary Clinton.

(more)
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Uranium One informant makes Clinton allegations in testimony
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 05:10:30 am »
Wn FBI informant connected to the Uranium One controversy told three congressional committees in written testimony that Moscow routed millions of dollars to America with the expectation it would be used to benefit Bill Clinton's charitable efforts while Secretary of State Hillary Clinton quarterbacked a “reset” in US-Russian relations.

It seems really appropriate, under the circumstances, the 'reset' button Hillary gave to Lavrov said 'peregruzka,' which translates to 'overcharged.'   

Perhaps it wasn't a mistake, after all.   $$$
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 05:11:05 am »
Adam Schitt says the guy is a liar, so I guess we better move on. Nothing to see here.

Offline anubias

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 10:55:15 am »
Adam Schitt says the guy is a liar, so I guess we better move on. Nothing to see here.

Schitt could be replaced with a wind-up doll.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 12:42:32 pm »
Schitt could be replaced with a wind-up doll.

A wind-up doll with big googly eyes.  Man scares me just looking at him.  Oh, well, his District is West Hollywood, what can we expect?

Offline anubias

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 06:39:33 pm »
A wind-up doll with big googly eyes.  Man scares me just looking at him.  Oh, well, his District is West Hollywood, what can we expect?

I know what you mean, @Slip18   When I see him talking on television, he gives e a chill.  He has the eyes of a psychopath.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 06:52:02 pm »
I know what you mean, @Slip18   When I see him talking on television, he gives e a chill.  He has the eyes of a psychopath.

That's because he is a psychopath.  The Standard hotel is in his district.  Those three "people" that went down in a helicopter by John Wayne Airport last week, that hotel was owned by two of them, husband and wife.  The wife is the one who supposedly made the "blood" food for all.  Bunch of sickos.  West Hollywood is sort of kinky, but I did not think it was that kinky.  Ewwwww!

8black day