Author Topic: Sudden FBI departures indicate that the jig is up By Thomas Lifson  (Read 626 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 9, 2018
Sudden FBI departures indicate that the jig is up
By Thomas Lifson

Choose your metaphor: rats leaving a sinking ship, cockroaches scurrying away from the light, or maybe just people cutting deals to save their butts.  Yesterday saw the FBI fan feculated. 

The blandness of this Politico story, titled "Two more officials cited in FBI texts step down," conceals really, really big news.  The jig is up.  Each of the "officials" who is "stepping down" is leaving under duress and likely facing serious legal consequences for acts that have been disclosed – acts that go to the heart of the fraudulent application for the Page FISA warrant and the obstruction of justice in the Hillary email probe.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/02/sudden_fbi_departures_indicate_that_the_jig_is_up.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Sudden FBI departures indicate that the jig is up By Thomas Lifson
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 03:14:28 pm »
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 03:24:28 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 03:53:52 pm »
Riding off into the sunset with their very nice pensions fully intact.  Is this a great country or what?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 04:01:03 pm »

So now you want to commit murder over this?  That makes you no better than they. 

Offline jpsb

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 04:15:53 pm »
Peter Strzok's text messages to Liza Page are absolutely damning leadership at the FBI.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2018, 05:01:00 pm »
A leprechaun doing a jig, is a little guy dancing a furious dance with the intent to disarm and distract his audience.
"The jig is up", means that the audience can no longer be distracted by dances, shiny objects, puppets, and the like.

The jig IS up but not only for the FBI/DOJ who were the primary players in the Clinton cover-up and the attempted coup against Trump. Eventually, Obama, Clinton, Holder, Lynch, and Comey, will all be drawn into this in a major way.

My God, I wish anyone other than Jeff 'head in the sand' Sessions was AG. I do not believe that he is the man who can handle all of this. He is the wrong man for the job. He is lacking in leadership, conviction, and strength just when we need it the most.

Obama and Hillary have reportedly gone into hiding (Thank God). Eventually when all of this is resolved, we should have time to get around to looking at Fast and Furious, the incredible corruption of Maxine Waters, and the IRS scandals. These issues all feel like unfinished business to the nation of America.

We are moving the right direction. Let's hope we can keep it up in the face of the MSM and the Deep State doing everything they can to shut it down.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.