Author Topic: The 5 Republicans Who Are Obstructing The Trump Agenda  (Read 978 times)

rangerrebew

The 5 Republicans Who Are Obstructing The Trump Agenda
« on: February 08, 2018, 02:41:45 pm »

The 5 Republicans Who Are Obstructing The Trump Agenda

02/06/2018 Source: TTN by: TTN Staff

President Trump deserves credit for what he has accomplished in just over a year in the swamp. The trouble with the swamp is that it's easy to get bogged down, and there are plenty of swamp-things that live there permanently, and fight to defend their way of life by obstructing at every step.

This is a list of Republican swamp-dwellers that have nothing better to do than to fight to defend the Washington way of doing things. President Trump and his allies work harder every day to overcome these obstruction attempts because they can't win if the President gets his way.

Be sure to check out number 2. We think he is the biggest RINO of all!

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/the-5-republicans-who-are-obstructing-the-trump-agenda

Offline Applewood

Re: The 5 Republicans Who Are Obstructing The Trump Agenda
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 04:05:10 pm »
Meh.  The usual suspects.  No surprises here. 

I would say in reality, 99% of the Republicans in both houses of congress would be classified as obstructionist.   This site would do better to just list the ones who have supported Trump in congress.  A much shorter list. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 04:58:29 pm »
Trump Train News.  It's like the news without the facts you were going to ignore anyways.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 05:05:10 pm »
Trump Train News.  It's like the news without the facts you were going to ignore anyways.

:bigsilly:

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 05:07:54 pm »
   Trump Train News        :silly:

Seeing how Sen. Cruz really gets some of their Blood Pressure way up, still, I'm surprised they didn't throw him onto the List just cause!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 05:11:04 pm »
  • Susan Collins
  • John McCain
  • Jeff Flake
  • Bob Corker
  • Lisa Murkowski

#stopclickbait
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline bilo

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 06:56:47 pm »
The #1 guy missing from the list is McConnell.

Obamacare was never repealed. The wall isn't going to get built with the new budget deal. Immigration won't be reformed. The only thing that's been done is tax reform. If you look at this list it sure serves the open borders, low wage, wing of the Pub party.

Trump has held up his end of the deal it's the Pub party that's ignored it's base to serve their chamber of commerce contributors. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2018, 07:07:30 pm »

Obamacare was never repealed. The wall isn't going to get built with the new budget deal. Immigration won't be reformed. The only thing that's been done is tax reform. If you look at this list it sure serves the open borders, low wage, wing of the Pub party.

Trump has held up his end of the deal it's the Pub party that's ignored it's base to serve their chamber of commerce contributors.

^^^THIS!

The corrupt clown turtle at the head of the Senate is always very good at getting everyone to look somewhere else for the very things he orchestrates behind the scenes.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2018, 07:10:10 pm »

It sounds like the AMTRAK of on-line news sources: carelessly maintained, and it might go off the rails at any time. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2018, 08:22:51 pm »

Senate Majority Leader McConnell stalled President Obama's nomination of Merrick Garland to the SCOTUS and nuked the filibuster to confirm President Trump's nominee Justice Gorsuch.  McConnell passed a taxcut that included drilling in ANWAR and eliminated the personal mandate of Obamacare.   Hated by Republicans except maybe not this one...

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

The Budget Agreement today is so important for our great Military. It ends the dangerous sequester and gives Secretary Mattis what he needs to keep America Great. Republicans and Democrats must support our troops and support this Bill!

I guarantee you that McConnell will not obstruct President Trump on this latest Budget Agreement.  Rejoice!

Offline corbe

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2018, 09:18:12 pm »
   Granted @bilo, McConnell is worthless, just as Ryan is, but I am not thoroughly convinced President Trump is not doing the bidding of the Chamber also.  He could have removed DACA with his signature 'On Day One' as he campaigned on but instead after proclaiming 'He didn't have the Heart' to kick out the Illegals, he kicks it over to Congress for the inevitable codified Amnesty, letting those two aforementioned jackasses take the hit, politically, instead. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2018, 10:14:10 pm »
  • Susan Collins
  • John McCain
  • Jeff Flake
  • Bob Corker
  • Lisa Murkowski

#stopclickbait

Thank you!!
Let it burn.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 10:31:39 pm »
  • Susan Collins
  • John McCain
  • Jeff Flake
  • Bob Corker
  • Lisa Murkowski

#stopclickbait

#nice
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2018, 10:45:08 pm »
  • Susan Collins
  • John McCain
  • Jeff Flake
  • Bob Corker
  • Lisa Murkowski

#stopclickbait

Corker and Flake are leaving on their own accord and McCain will be leaving on God's accord.  Happy Days!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline bilo

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2018, 01:12:32 am »
   Granted @bilo, McConnell is worthless, just as Ryan is, but I am not thoroughly convinced President Trump is not doing the bidding of the Chamber also.  He could have removed DACA with his signature 'On Day One' as he campaigned on but instead after proclaiming 'He didn't have the Heart' to kick out the Illegals, he kicks it over to Congress for the inevitable codified Amnesty, letting those two aforementioned jackasses take the hit, politically, instead.

You're making a good point, but using DACA to get the wall, ending the visa lottery and chain migration is a trade off I would take. Ending DACA by itself would only serves to intensify the opposition. As it stands now if DACA is ended with nothing in return it will be the Rats fault.

Offline bilo

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2018, 01:14:37 am »
Senate Majority Leader McConnell stalled President Obama's nomination of Merrick Garland to the SCOTUS and nuked the filibuster to confirm President Trump's nominee Justice Gorsuch.  McConnell passed a taxcut that included drilling in ANWAR and eliminated the personal mandate of Obamacare.   Hated by Republicans except maybe not this one...

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

The Budget Agreement today is so important for our great Military. It ends the dangerous sequester and gives Secretary Mattis what he needs to keep America Great. Republicans and Democrats must support our troops and support this Bill!

I guarantee you that McConnell will not obstruct President Trump on this latest Budget Agreement.  Rejoice!

Putting a Pub on the SCOTUS is great, but don't forget it was a Pub appointee that let the Obamacare mandate tax stand. IOW, judges are never a sure bet unless it's a radical Rat.

Offline anubias

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2018, 02:11:54 am »
  • Susan Collins
  • John McCain
  • Jeff Flake
  • Bob Corker
  • Lisa Murkowski

#stopclickbait

That’s what I get for reading the damned article before the comments.  I clicked all that crap only to find... nada. 

888high58888