Author Topic: AMAZING! President Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Preside  (Read 457 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
AMAZING! President Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

February 7, 2018 by Jim Hoft

Since his electoral landslide in November 2016 Donald Trump has had to deal with spying by the Obama administration, a corrupt deep state special counsel on Russian collusion, a lackluster economy, a foreign policy disaster, and a radical far left mainstream media that reported negative hit pieces on the new president 90% of the time.

Despite all of this bad news President Trump holds a 48% approval rating today in the Rasmussen daily tracking.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 34% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -8.

President Trump has a stronger approval rating today than media darling Barack Obama did back in 2010 on this same day.

Back on February 7, 2010 Barack Obama had an approval rating of 44% while 56% of likely voters disapproved of the far left president.

snip

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/outstanding-president-trumps-approval-rating-tops-barack-obama-4-points-time-presidency/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

Just more proof. Donny is God!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I don't know facts, but I believe a strong case can be made that President Trump is indeed 4 points better than President Obama was at this point.  HUZZAH!!! :patriot:

Offline cato potatoe

Is it amazing?  Obama was ramming his health care bill down our throats in early 2010.  His party got slaughtered in the midterms.  Trump is not burdened with such a policy failure, and I believe he can salvage a congressional majority if he cleans up his rhetoric.

Offline aligncare

Someone on another thread was telling me I was wrong about Trump being a success in office because, after all, his poll numbers were so dismal.

So, who’s wrong now?

Offline Applewood

The Pundit has gone all tabloid.  There is nothing "AMAZING" about this or any other poll. My guess is that tomorrow, another poll will have Trump at 20% or something. Polls are unreliable. A lot depends on who is doing the polling, who is being polled and where the poll is conducted.   I wouldn't celebrate yet or get cocky. A lot can happen between now and the elections.