Author Topic: What? Chris Matthews: Trump ‘Goes After’ Pelosi Because She’s ‘An Ethnic Sort of Person’  (Read 1672 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Nancy is ethnically Italian and her face looks like Mt. Vesuvius.

Yep.  She is a WOP.  The 1st of the Undocumented in the USA.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Nancy is ethnically Italian and her face looks like Mt. Vesuvius.
I thought that in the liberals world of today there were only three ethnicities, Black, LatinoHispanic and sometimes Asian. Everyone else is lumped into White and that's not an ethnicity, it's an accusation or slur.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
he may have a point. She has probably gotten to the point she is more Botox than human. That would make her a unique minority.

Maybe Netflix should give her her own show - Botox Horsemanure...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline musiclady

Exactly.  They even had a special room for them at Ellis Island.

No papers.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

I thought that in the liberals world of today there were only three ethnicities, Black, LatinoHispanic and sometimes Asian. Everyone else is lumped into White and that's not an ethnicity, it's an accusation or slur.

You're right.  And Nancy doesn't go into any of the first three, so she's in the disgraced majority.  She's white.  That's all.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

Scuze me,if SHE is Italian,and she married ANOTHER Italian,doesn't that make HER a racist according to Dim Doctrine?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
@Wingnut

Scuze me,if SHE is Italian,and she married ANOTHER Italian,doesn't that make HER a racist according to Dim Doctrine?

She has always been conflicted Pete! 888high58888
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."