Author Topic: 2 Pics Reveal Dem Sen. Joe Manchin to Be Major Fraud on Key Issue  (Read 574 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://thepolitistick.com/2-pics-reveal-dem-sen-joe-manchin-major-fraud-key-issue/

On Thursday, GOP Chairwoman Rhonda McDaniel tweeted two pictures of Manchin, taken just three weeks apart, that offer more proof that he is a liar and a fraud on this issue of life.

These photos were taken less than 3 weeks apart. If Joe Manchin can’t be honest about where he stands, he doesn't deserve to stand for West Virginians. #WVSenpic.twitter.com/Kgn3se4VeW

— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) February 7, 2018

Manchin is smiling big in both pictures and is helping to hold the signs up…one that supports the baby-killing group Planned Parenthood (i.e. Planned Butcherhood) and one that supports Students for Life who oppose the genocide of babies in the womb and the selling of their body parts, which are the primary money makers for those at Planned Butcherhood who are doing Satan’s work here on earth.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: 2 Pics Reveal Dem Sen. Joe Manchin to Be Major Fraud on Key Issue
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 05:11:56 am »
Nice to see the new and improved GOP is targeting this fraud this election cycle. Liking this proactive action against the Left they are taking in recent weeks.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 05:32:39 am »
Nice to see the new and improved GOP is targeting this fraud this election cycle. Liking this proactive action against the Left they are taking in recent weeks.

Especially for a seat we can win.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 05:48:00 am »
Especially for a seat we can win.

Only if the Primary shakes out right and doesn't turn into Alabama II. One of the GOP candidates just got out of prison for mine safety violations. Don Blankenship.

Offline anubias

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 05:52:54 am »
Only if the Primary shakes out right and doesn't turn into Alabama II. One of the GOP candidates just got out of prison for mine safety violations. Don Blankenship.

WTF?  Why would this idiot run?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 06:24:49 am »
WTF?  Why would this idiot run?

If I recall he blames the Obama Regime for the jam up. The Regime was going after him for tons of stuff and a 30 year sentence over that Upper Branch mine disaster. It ended up boiling down to a year so 99% of the shit they went after him for was bogus or overturned. He is bitter and has a lot of money.

Regardless it looks bad. Having an Ex con running against a shifty incumbent is a recipe for a loss. He needs to go away.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2018, 12:31:24 pm »
The leading GOP candidate, however, is W.Va.'s current attorney general Patrick Morrisey.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2018, 01:56:35 pm »
Only if the Primary shakes out right and doesn't turn into Alabama II.

:thumbsup:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline anubias

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2018, 11:46:29 pm »
If I recall he blames the Obama Regime for the jam up. The Regime was going after him for tons of stuff and a 30 year sentence over that Upper Branch mine disaster. It ended up boiling down to a year so 99% of the shit they went after him for was bogus or overturned. He is bitter and has a lot of money.

Regardless it looks bad. Having an Ex con running against a shifty incumbent is a recipe for a loss. He needs to go away.

Thanks for the explanation @Frank Cannon  Yes, he does need to go away.