Author Topic: DACA Recipient Slams Dems Using ‘Dreamers’ As ‘Pawns’  (Read 303 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
AMBER ATHEY
Media Reporter
10:37 AM 02/10/2018
“Dreamer” Hilario Yanez praised President Donald Trump’s leadership on immigration and slammed Democrats for using DACA recipients as “pawns” during a Saturday interview on Fox News.

At the end of the day, here’s a guy who wants to provide a pathway to citizenship for myself and, you know, really make a difference in my life,” Yanez said of President Trump. “I’m for that. Also, I believe we need to have border security so this doesn’t happen again.”

“And if a wall is necessary to provide another layer for border security to do their job in a safe and responsible manner, then, you know, I think it’s necessary to fund it,” he continued. “The diversity lottery — I think it’s outdated, I think it’s time for people who want to come to the United States to focus on skills so they can contribute to the American economy.”

Yanez said he is “frustrated” with Democrats because they have shown an unwillingness to work with Trump on his immigration plan and have used people like him as “pawns” to score political points.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/10/daca-recipient-dems-using-dreamers-pawns/
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline anubias

This guy’s life is going to be hell for daring to speak out against the Ds.  I hope he’s got a CCP.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Are the 'Dreamers' finally starting to realize that the Democrats do not give one shit about them?

To the Democrats, the so called 'Dreamers' are not people, per se. They are only political currency to be used against Republicans.

The Democrats will NEVER solve the DACA issue. They don't want it solved. If DACA is ever resolved for good, it would take away political leverage from the Democrats.

The 'Dreamers' were thrown under the bus by the Dems so they could get their massive increase in budget spending passed.

But do not worry all you Dreamers, the Democrats will take this seriously some time next year. If you are still in the country. LOL
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 10:00:33 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The real dreamers are those that think accepting DACA applicants as legal and giving them a path to citizenship ends things.  If anything, it's incentive to future illegals.  Even if you had a 2K mile solid wall, zero chain migration and no lottery, this will be revisited, due to precedent. 

The amount of DACA 'kids' didn't materialize overnight.  They built up over time.  Parents can and will continue to find avenues for getting into the country illegally with their children.  In another generation, we'll be excusing it again.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 10:15:48 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.