Author Topic: Student, 21, sues Spirit airline after she flushed her 'emotional support HAMSTER' down the toilet  (Read 716 times)

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Student, 21, sues Spirit airline after she flushed her 'emotional support HAMSTER' down the toilet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5367667/Student-killed-hamster-Spirit-said-fly.html

A student who flushed her hamster down the toilet when Spirit told her she couldn't fly home with it, is now attempting to sue the airline for causing emotional distress.

Aldecosea, a Miami Beach High graduate, insists her doctor approved her hamster as a certified emotional support animal, and had the medical certificate to prove it when she went to the airport.

She's bought the adorable rodent after developing a large but benign growth in her neck last year.

'She was so loving. It was like she knew I needed somebody,' said Aldecosea, a six-feet tall volleyball star who helped lead her school, Miami Beach to back-to-back National District Championships and was named Most Valuable Player, before joining Barry University in Florida where she joined the volleyball team.

First of all she should be charged with animal cruelty and forced to get a mental health evaluation.

Next if her doctor certified the hamster as an “emotional support animal, his license to practice medicine should be revoked.

And finally, enough with the “emotional support animal” crap.

Seeing eye dogs or specially trained dogs to help paraplegics, fine but if you can’t travel or go to a restaurant without your “emotional support” hamster, peacock, pony, snake or yappy Chihuahua, then perhaps you should just stay home.

9999hair out0000
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline bolobaby

Every pet is an "emotional support animal" unless you are a cruel and heartless owner.

So, yeah - enough of this "emotional support" crap. Get over yourselves, snowflakes.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."