Author Topic: Adam Schiff: There's 'certainly a lot of evidence' of collusion between Trump campaign, Russia  (Read 424 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adam Schiff: There's 'certainly a lot of evidence' of collusion between Trump campaign, Russia
by Caitlin Yilek | Feb 7, 2018, 1:52 PM

The ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee said there’s “certainly a lot of evidence” of collusion between President Trump’s campaign and Russia during the 2016 election.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., pointed to George Papadopoulos and Michael Flynn pleading guilty in the Russia investigation, but also said he wasn’t ready to reach any final conclusions.

“I don’t want to reach any ultimate conclusions, but there’s certainly a lot of evidence on the issue of collusion,” Schiff told BuzzFeed.

“The question many people ask is, ‘is this proof beyond a reasonable doubt of a crime?’ The crime is conspiracy to violate U.S. election laws. Ultimately Bob Mueller has to make that decision and Bob Mueller’s privy to a lot of information we don’t have yet,” Schiff continued.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/adam-schiff-theres-certainly-a-lot-of-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-campaign-russia/article/2648401
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

He says this everyday like clockwork. There isn't any evidence of it. There are no new details he brings to the table.

Can I ask why this is considered news?

Offline Hoodat

I've seen more evidence of Schiff collaborating with Russians than I have of Trump.

! No longer available
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Schiff himself engaged in collusion with Russians himself. (Easy layup)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline anubias

I've seen more evidence of Schiff collaborating with Russians than I have of Trump.

! No longer available

Exactly.  He was over there in 2013 running down our intelligence agencies to them, but he has the nerve to cry Russia! constantly.  I hope he gets caught up in the investigation while all this investigating is going on.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If he had anything, he would have leaked it already.

Offline anubias

If he had anything, he would have leaked it already.

They’re still playing by the old Clinton playbook that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes truth.  Half the county is on to them now.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
They’re still playing by the old Clinton playbook that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes truth.  Half the county is on to them now.

Oh, yeah! 
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Oceander

There is?  Where?