Author Topic: FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'  (Read 3725 times)

Offline Blizzardnh

New questions over Peter Strzok's role in Clinton probe Report: FBI agent helped James Comey craft letter reopening Clinton email investigation.
     Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."
The message, from Page to Strzok, was among thousands of texts between the lovers reviewed by Fox News. The pair both worked at one point for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/07/more-texts-between-strzok-and-page-uncovered-lead-to-more-questions.html

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 01:58:20 pm »
Peter Strzok text: Obama 'wants to know everything' about Hillary Clinton probe
by Anna Giaritelli | Feb 7, 2018, 7:55 AM

FBI agent Peter Strzok told his fellow agent and mistress Lisa Page that President Obama "wants to know everything we're doing" related to the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails, according to a newly released text.

"Potus wants to know everything we're doing," Page texted Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, according to Fox News. That text was in reference to then-FBI Director James Comey, who had been preparing talking points for Obama regarding the probe into the former secretary of state.

The messages are part of a forthcoming report by the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee titled "The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI's Investigation of it." Strzok and Page later worked together on Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation of the Russian government's relationship with President Trump's campaign.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/peter-strzok-text-obama-wants-to-know-everything-about-hillary-clinton-probe/article/2648347
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 02:00:30 pm »
And the plot thickens

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 02:07:18 pm »
I guess this doesn't indicate obstruction, cuz Obama.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 02:11:38 pm »
I guess this doesn't indicate obstruction, cuz Obama.

Methinks it may indicate collusion.

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 02:22:13 pm »
Newly-released Strzok-Page lovebird text messages: 'potus wants to know everything we're doing'
American Thinker, Feb 7, 2018, Thomas Lifson

Tick, tick, tick… we’re getting closer and closer to the “What did the president know and when did he know it?” moment in the biggest political scandal in American history. What looks like a sitting president authorizing the use of the vast spy apparatus of the federal government on the opposing party candidate for president would, if proven, be far bigger than Watergate – a mere burglary intended to spy on the opposition. Pay attention because you may want to tell your children or grandchildren what it was like watching this all unfold in 2018.

Up until the present moment, Barack Obama has been missing in all the discussions of surveillance misbehavior. And most curiously, Obama has been almost invisible, staying quiet, and not using his expensive Washington, DC mansion (shared with Valeire Jarrett) as a base for leading the opposition to President Trump, as many of us expected him to do. He is the only president I can remember who didn’t get out of DC when his term in office expired, yet he has been as invisible as if he were Truman retired to Independence or Eisenhower retired to Gettysburg. He hasn’t even spoken out about the opposition to his presidential monument planned for public park land in Chicago, My optimistic guess is that he realizes his peril and is dummying up.

Here is a list of the key revelations courtesy of FNC:

Read more:  http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/02/newlyreleased_strzokpage_lovebird_text_messages_potus_wants_to_know_everything_were_doing.html

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 02:22:51 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 02:27:48 pm »
FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'
Fox News, Feb 7, 2017, Jake Gibson

Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

The message, from Page to Strzok, was among thousands of texts between the lovers reviewed by Fox News. The pair both worked at one point for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

In texts previously revealed, Strzok and Page have shown their disdain for Republicans in general, as well as Trump, calling him a "f---ing idiot," among other insults.

Among the newly disclosed texts, Strzok also calls Virginians who voted against then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's wife for a state Senate seat "ignorant hillbillys." (sic)

More:  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/07/fbi-lovers-latest-text-messages-obama-wants-to-know-everything.html

Offline endicom

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 02:32:35 pm »

Interference? They can always fall back on interference. If it's Trump, that is.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 02:36:00 pm »
What happened to this thread?

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2018, 02:37:24 pm »
Interference? They can always fall back on interference. If it's Trump, that is.

IMHO Obama was directing, not interfering, with the plot to stop candidate Trump and subsequently President Trump.

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2018, 02:41:12 pm »
What happened to this thread?

There's another one here @jpsb .... http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,302925.0.html

Maybe the one posted in Politics will get more traffic?  One would hope a thread about directly implicating then President Obama would be of interest. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2018, 02:51:49 pm »
If all this does turn out to be true not only the obstacle would be going around the Democrat Party but the media that would definitely work hard to try to protect Obama

With everything we suspect so far, I can’t think that it’s not at least worth a thorough investigation

The court of public opinion, though, is different. If the public starts accepting the idea that some shenanigans went on in the DOJ,FBI, and/or the previous  administration it could work to Trump’s advantage,  politically speaking
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 02:55:04 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2018, 02:54:03 pm »
None of this comes as a surprise to me. It is merely more confirmation of what I already knew to be the case.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2018, 02:56:25 pm »
There's another one here @jpsb .... http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,302925.0.html

Maybe the one posted in Politics will get more traffic?  One would hope a thread about directly implicating then President Obama would be of interest.

Brian York just reminded Laura Ingraham that Obama claimed he never talked to the FBI director
about any active investigations. Can you say liar?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 02:57:09 pm by jpsb »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2018, 02:58:34 pm »
Brian York just reminded Laura Ingraham that Obama claimed he never talked to the FBI director
about any active investigations. Can you say liar?

He's been a liar his entire lifetime! It's all he knows!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2018, 03:03:22 pm »
"Potus wants to know everything we're doing"

Even more proof that Obama had zero leadership ability.  His entire Presidency is built on giving access to all levels of government to other liberals and letting them run amuck with power.

Obama is the biggest post turtle ever to venture into politics.  His idea of leadership is to give an order stating the results he wants.  No direction.  No management.  No mentoring.  No instruction.  And if those results come in, he looks himself in the mirror and praises himself as some god.  And if those results don't come in, he finds someone else to blame.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2018, 03:08:30 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Why? Everybody knows he is "too black to arrest". Any investigation leading to him is going nowhere.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2018, 03:15:13 pm »

More like conspiracy
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2018, 03:17:48 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Why? Everybody knows he is "too black to arrest". Any investigation leading to him is going nowhere.

True **nononono*

His skin color has bought him a certain immunity from not only investigations  but criticism as well 

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2018, 03:17:52 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia   @mystery-ak

The only thing that will get more traffic by eliminating multiple threads on the same news story is the creation of ping lists. If you can subscribe to a "Politics" ping list for example,every time someone posted a political thread and hit the "Politics" ping list,you would be notified there was a new thread or a new reply to a political thread you subscribe to.

Meanwhile,we are all fumbling in the dark,and threads about subjects like Archeology are disappearing unnoticed because nobody can find them.

Unfortunately,the management here seems to be totally uninterested in creating ping lists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2018, 03:20:24 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

He won't be indicted. But we owe it to posterity to prove just how big a piece of dishonest, unethical crap he was.

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2018, 03:22:30 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Then let's just shut it all down and accept it. 

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 03:23:32 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2018, 03:26:29 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia   @mystery-ak

The only thing that will get more traffic by eliminating multiple threads on the same news story is the creation of ping lists. If you can subscribe to a "Politics" ping list for example,every time someone posted a political thread and hit the "Politics" ping list,you would be notified there was a new thread or a new reply to a political thread you subscribe to.

Meanwhile,we are all fumbling in the dark,and threads about subjects like Archeology are disappearing unnoticed because nobody can find them.

Unfortunately,the management here seems to be totally uninterested in creating ping lists.

Oh, for God's sake never mind.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2018, 03:52:09 pm »
He won't be indicted. But we owe it to posterity to prove just how big a piece of dishonest, unethical crap he was.

@skeeter

He needs to be indicted as a tip of the hat to the people who created our legal code,as well as to highlight how corrupt the Dims are for refusing to try him.

A message of thanks to your past,and a word of warning to our future.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 03:52:27 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2018, 03:55:12 pm »
Then let's just shut it all down and accept it.

@Right_in_Virginia

Never turn down an opportunity to allow your enemies to make fools of themselves.