Author Topic: Something So Huge Is Coming It Will Bring Deep State To Their Knees And They Are 'Terrified' As Thei  (Read 440 times)

rangerrebew

February 5, 2018

Something So Huge Is Coming It Will Bring Deep State To Their Knees And They Are 'Terrified' As Their Conspiracy To Overthrow President Trump Is Exposed

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

When President Trump tweets liberals melt down, they scream "bully" when he goes after someone or names wrongdoing by someone, they mock him relentlessly when he makes a claim that the media either knows nothing about or has actively tried to hide the information from the public, such as when President Trump informed the country his communications were "wire-tapped" by the Obama administration, which the world finally found out was one hundred percent true, after they criticized him for months over his claim.

The reason we watch the president's Twitter feed is that we have noted, time and time again, to note the names he names, the claims he makes and understand that he is informing the public of what is coming at a later date.

One such example was President Trump's March 2017 tweets about Uranium One which stated "Why isn't the House Intelligence Committee looking into the Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia, Russian speech....", then he continued on to say "...money to Bill, the Hillary Russian "reset," praise of Russia by Hillary, or Podesta Russian Company. Trump Russia story is a hoax. #MAGA!"

http://allnewspipeline.com/Something_So_Huge_It_Will_Bring_Deep_State_To_Its_Knees.php

Offline Night Hides Not

"All News Pipeline"? I suppose they're as reliable as anyone else out there.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 08:56:11 am by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online DB

Call me jaded... I'll believe it when I see it. I'll be shocked if the Clintons and Obama are held accountable for much of anything. It has been quite awhile since of been shocked by much of anything...