Author Topic: New “recycling” technology is actually CANNIBALISM: Dead people are liquefied, drained into city se  (Read 469 times)

rangerrebew

New “recycling” technology is actually CANNIBALISM: Dead people are liquefied, drained into city sewers, then dumped on food crops as “biosludge”

Monday, February 05, 2018 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) A new “recycling” technology called “bio-cremation” liquefies the dead, then dumps their liquid remains into city sewers where solid and liquid waste are collected as “biosludge” to be dumped on food crops. Those crops, in turn, are fed back to humans as part of the mainstream food supply.

In a shocking true story that’s part The Matrix and part Soylent Green, a company based in Smith Falls, Ontario has devised a “bio-cremation” system that it calls an “eco-friendly alternative to flame-based cremation or casket burials,” reports Canada’s CBC News. The company is called Hilton’s Aquagreen Dispositions and touts its approach to dissolving dead bodies as “eco-friendly alkaline hydrolysis.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-05-new-recycling-technology-dead-are-liquefied-sewer-system-dumped-on-food-crops-as-biosludge.html
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 02:16:03 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Isn't that what Mother Nature has been doing since the dawn of time?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Isn't that what Mother Nature has been doing since the dawn of time?

The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out,
Into your stomach,
And out your mouth.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra