Author Topic: One deputy reportedly killed, two law enforcement officers wounded in Colorado Springs  (Read 507 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
https://www.denverpost.com/2018/02/05/colorado-springs-police-shooting-report/

Colorado Springs police officers and El Paso County sheriff’s deputies rushed to the scene of an officer-involved shooting east of The Citadel Mall on Monday afternoon.

Colorado Springs television station KKTV Channel 11 and other television stations are reporting that one deputy has been killed and two other law enforcement officers have been shot at the Murray Hills Apartments. The sheriff’s office said a news conference will be held at 6 p.m.

Police said on Twitter that suspects are accounted for in the incident that happened around 4:15 p.m. in an area near North Murray Boulevard and Galley Road. They also have told residents to call 911 only for emergencies.

The Gazette reported that dozens of police and sheriff’s vehicles are in the area, as well as a Colorado State Patrol vehicle and several unmarked law enforcement vehicles. Deputies were seen running into Memorial Hospital Central.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Frank Cannon

I've come to learn that Colorado Springs is probably the most deadly place to live in the entire world....

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Obamas legacy
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Colorado Springs and most of the rest of the state use to be absolute heaven. They've had a number of these disturbing incidences in recent years.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Colorado Springs and most of the rest of the state use to be absolute heaven. They've had a number of these disturbing incidences in recent years.

Yes - I was there this past summer, visiting Garden of the Gods and Great Dunes. Glad the trip was uneventful.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.