Author Topic: In March 2016 Carter Page Was an FBI Employee – In October 2016 FBI Told FISA Court He’s a Spy…  (Read 350 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In March 2016 Carter Page Was an FBI Employee – In October 2016 FBI Told FISA Court He’s a Spy…
Posted on February 5, 2018   by sundance

In 2013 Carter Page was working as an “under-cover employee” (UCE) of the FBI, helping them to build a case against “Evgeny Buryakov”.  In March 2016 Carter Page remained their informant pre-trial leading to a pleading of guilty from Buryakov.

[Note – Pay close attention to dates, names in descriptions amid all citations]

Sources:  ♦ In 2013 the U.S. Department of Justice, Southern District of New York, announced an indictment against a Russian Operative Evgeny Buryakov.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/in-march-2016-carter-page-was-an-fbi-employee-in-october-2016-fbi-told-fisa-court-hes-a-spy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Sundance.

Sorry, but I'm not buying what that BS artist is selling.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline endicom

Sundance.

Most of that is long established.

Offline skeeter

Sundance.

Page did aid the FBI in the prosecution of an actual russian spy in 2013.

He strikes me as kind of a sad character, an essentially innocent salesman who tried to embellish his bona fides with big talk but who ended up attracting the wrong kind of attention.

Offline anubias

« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 05:20:11 pm by anubias »

Offline anubias

Page did aid the FBI in the prosecution of an actual russian spy in 2013.

He strikes me as kind of a sad character, an essentially innocent salesman who tried to embellish his bona fides with big talk but who ended up attracting the wrong kind of attention.

He was sorely used by the FBI.  They needed a reason to cover up their spying because they knew there was a chance that Trump might win.  Carter Page was there.  By coincidence or purposefully, I do not know, but either way, it shows that the FBI was in on the O’s spying of the Trump campaign as they knew he had been an FBI informant and was instrumental in prosecuting the Russian.

The Russian plead guilty in March of 2016.  https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/evgeny-buryakov-pleads-guilty-manhattan-federal-court-connection-conspiracy-work

So Carter was still, at the least a witness, in March of 2016.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 05:30:39 pm by anubias »