Author Topic: Enter Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein  (Read 1930 times)

Offline DB

Re: Enter Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2018, 10:53:51 pm »
I am sorry but that is incorrect!

We need to start checking facts before we become just another DU!

Melissa Robin Schiff, the daughter of Marlene S. Schiff of New York and the late Dr. Haskel Schiff, was married May 5 to Robert Daniel Soros, a son of Annaliese Soros and George Soros, both of New York.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Schiff

Adam Schiff was born in Framingham, Massachusetts, the son of Edward and Sherrill Ann (Glovsky) Schiff.

Adam Schiff doesn't have a sister as far as I can tell?

Two different Schiff's!

Who gives a Schiff?

Just kidding...

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2018, 11:02:43 pm »
I am sorry but that is incorrect!

We need to start checking facts before we become just another DU!

Melissa Robin Schiff, the daughter of Marlene S. Schiff of New York and the late Dr. Haskel Schiff, was married May 5 to Robert Daniel Soros, a son of Annaliese Soros and George Soros, both of New York.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Schiff

Adam Schiff was born in Framingham, Massachusetts, the son of Edward and Sherrill Ann (Glovsky) Schiff.

Adam Schiff doesn't have a sister as far as I can tell?

Two different Schiff's!

That's weird. I'm going to check on this. If what you say is true, then I was duped and lied to by the press. I'm going back to review where I found this.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 11:03:26 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2018, 11:14:28 pm »
@mrclose

It looks like you are right. It was fake news.
Factcheck.org says this:

Q: Is Rep. Adam Schiff’s sister married to the son of George Soros?

A: No. The congressman doesn’t even have a sister.

FULL QUESTION
Was Adam Schiff’s sister Melissa married to George Soros’ son Robert?

FULL ANSWER
Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff does not have a sister, and there is no known relationship between the congressman and Melissa Schiff, who married a son of liberal billionaire George Soros.

But an article posted Feb. 5 by the website 50 State Report says that the congressman is related to Soros by marriage. Facebook users reported the story, which was also posted on other websites, as potentially false news. Our readers asked us about it, too.

The article attacks Schiff, the ranking minority member of the House intelligence committee, for criticizing the release of Republican Rep. Devin Nunes’ controversial memo about a 2016 surveillance order related to the Russia investigation.

“Adam Schiff, who fought last week’s release of the memo, has described it as a misleading, inaccurate attempt to discredit the investigation of the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, into the Trump campaign’s false ties to Russia,” the article starts. “He has emerged as a visible nemesis of Americans, appearing almost daily on television to discuss the various fake investigations of President Trump.”

The headline on the article reads: “Schiff’s Hatred For Americans Makes Sense When You Consider His Sister Is Married To George Soro’s Son.”

Schiff doesn’t have a sister, though.

I was duped...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 11:15:22 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2018, 11:42:59 pm »

That's weird. I'm going to check on this. If what you say is true, then I was duped and lied to by the press. I'm going back to review where I found this.

I can confirm that I read something posted here (a news story) that said what you repeated.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2018, 11:49:10 pm »
I can confirm that I read something posted here (a news story) that said what you repeated.

My God it was everywhere, including in the DailyMail. That was not 'one source' story that I repeated. I saw it published in several articles. Articles which I am having trouble locating now. I think some of them have been scrubbed. But I did learn from this.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2018, 12:07:49 am »
Excellent post.  Thank you.  Quite amazing isn't it that no one apparently on team Trump vetted Rosenstein?  I find it extremely hard to believe that Trump didn't have a clue that he was a Bammy hold over and that his wife was also very involved in 'aiding' Bammy and Clinton.  So far the swamp people are being identified but unless we start to see people being held accountable, our rule of law will no longer exist.

Oh Man!  President Trump was tricked again!

Offline anubias

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2018, 02:58:03 am »
Oh Man!  President Trump was tricked again!

:rolling:

Offline mrclose

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2018, 07:53:13 am »

My God it was everywhere, including in the DailyMail. That was not 'one source' story that I repeated. I saw it published in several articles. Articles which I am having trouble locating now. I think some of them have been scrubbed. But I did learn from this.
@240B

Call me paranoid but I believe that false information like that is put out there and spread around so that 'conservatives' will pick up on the phony info, run with it and destroy their credibility on any future 'true' information.

That is why I triple check everything!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2018, 03:34:08 pm »
@240B

Call me paranoid but I believe that false information like that is put out there and spread around so that 'conservatives' will pick up on the phony info, run with it and destroy their credibility on any future 'true' information.

That is why I triple check everything!

No, you're not paranoid.  They really are out to get us.  And, in this day of ever-present, intrusive media, this is one technique being used.  And, it's particularly effective on those who don't think they could be fooled by it.