Author Topic: ‘I Don’t Want To Explode On TV…’ — Tucker ENDS Segment With Dem Congressman When He Accuses Him Of W  (Read 518 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I Don’t Want To Explode On TV…’ — Tucker ENDS Segment With Dem Congressman When He Accuses Him Of Working For Russia

Justin Caruso
Media Reporter
10:32 PM 02/02/2018

Democratic California Rep. Eric Swalwell accused Tucker Carlson Friday of doing the bidding of Russia — and the Fox News host did not take kindly to that.

Tucker asked, “In the case of today’s memo, what specifically have I espoused that empowers threats to our country?”

“You’re peddling the narrative that the Trump administration is putting out,” Swalwell said, “Which also is the Putin narrative, because they’re retweeting this with their Russian bots.”

“So I’m working for Putin too? I wonder, if you perceive the total collapse…” the Daily Caller co-founder responded.

more w/video
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/tucker-accused-of-working-for-putin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
I saw Tucker Carlson last night.  He was really upset.  He started getting me really upset, too.  So the channel got changed.

:thud:
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Wanna know what type of guy this Swalwell is?  Here's one of his quotes.  The guy does not deserve to be in DC.

I support an assault weapons ban, and I'll tell you why. We already have one in California, so I don't support doing anything above what we do in California. Eric Swalwell
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 02:57:24 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I saw Tucker Carlson last night.  He was really upset.  He started getting me really upset, too.  So the channel got changed.

:thud:

I couldn't watch it either.