Author Topic: Trump On North Korea: ‘We Have No Road Left,’ ‘Who Knows’ What Happens After Winter Olympics  (Read 312 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
President Donald Trump on Friday said he thinks that the Winter Olympics with North Korea’s participation “will go very nicely,” but that all bets on peace with the regime may be off after the Games, which begin in the South Korean city of Pyeong Chang next week.

Trump's latest comments on potential conflict came during a meeting with North Korean defectors at the White House. He stressed that the Olympics could help indicate whether it’s possible to resolve a crisis, which has seen both he and North Korea exchanging threats while the regime of Kim Jong Un rapidly develops its nuclear missile capabilities.

“It’s a very tricky situation. We’re going to find out how it goes," Trump said. “We think the Olympics will go very nicely and after that, who knows?”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-north-korea-no-road-223315979.html
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 10:00:51 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Closing ceremonies, indeed.....
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
More bluster from the Pillsbury dough-boy

North Korea’s plot to ‘scare the hell out of’ US before Olympics
NY Post
By Mark Moore
January 31, 2018

https://nypost.com/2018/01/31/north-korea-to-show-off-missiles-day-before-olympics/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.