Author Topic: Feds Arrest Democrat Texas State Judge Near Border  (Read 3914 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Feds Arrest Democrat Texas State Judge Near Border
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2018, 01:29:34 am »
Crab Cooker

"Eat Lotsa Fish"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2018, 01:33:22 am »
https://s17.postimg.org/8cbgoizpb/DVH0vkg_VMAAa_Y9_O.jpg <-This is what an image link looks like.

(img width=500)put the link in between(/img) <- the parentheses should be brackets. So ( = [ and ) = ] 

just remember that the second img in brackets has a / before it. So the second one will be /img enclosed in brackets.

And the image looks like this.

You can practice with the link I gave you at the top of the post. If you want to.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 01:36:03 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2018, 01:34:59 am »
Crab Cooker

"Eat Lotsa Fish"

If you don't give me a rough time, I can tell you a little story about something I said to a customer.  I was young...
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2018, 01:40:57 am »
https://s17.postimg.org/8cbgoizpb/DVH0vkg_VMAAa_Y9_O.jpg <-This is what an image link looks like.

(img width=500)put the link in between(/img) <- the parentheses should be brackets. So ( = [ and ) = ] 

just remember that the second img in brackets has a / before it. So the second one will be /img enclosed in brackets.

And the image looks like this.

You can practice with the link I gave you at the top of the post. If you want to.

Thank you again, @240B!  I am looking at it now.

When I learned HTML, I wrote everything down in a notebook.  Really.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2018, 02:02:51 am »
That's fine. It is completely at your pleasure.

I think I'm about to sign off anyway. Good luck. Let us know if you have a question.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2018, 02:08:46 am »
[img width=500 https://www.google.com/search?q=ronald+reagan+image&client=firefox-b-1-ab&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=Wa4nomMomIuErM%253A%252C-ajW4Zmx5zBQyM%252C_&usg=__p4QaoXp8Dj9bDTA8GYcZvVHj1pg%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiL6_jElIvZAhXCqVQKHWARC3UQ9QEILTAB#imgrc=Wa4nomMomIuErM:/img]

@240B

I tried Abraham Lincoln, but could not get it.  So I tried Ronald Reagan.  Still does not work.  I am going to keep "playing" with this until I get it!  Tenacity is my middle name.  LOL!  I just don't want to mess up this thread, although I think I already have.

@Cyber Liberty helps me so much with this technology.  I can't keep asking him for help. Not fair.  But if I get really out of control, he will come in and save me.  He always does. God love him!

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2018, 02:16:11 am »
[img width=500 https://www.google.com/search?q=ronald+reagan+image&client=firefox-b-1-ab&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=Wa4nomMomIuErM%253A%252C-ajW4Zmx5zBQyM%252C_&usg=__p4QaoXp8Dj9bDTA8GYcZvVHj1pg%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiL6_jElIvZAhXCqVQKHWARC3UQ9QEILTAB#imgrc=Wa4nomMomIuErM:/img]

@240B

I tried Abraham Lincoln, but could not get it.  So I tried Ronald Reagan.  Still does not work.  I am going to keep "playing" with this until I get it!  Tenacity is my middle name.  LOL!  I just don't want to mess up this thread, although I think I already have.

@Cyber Liberty helps me so much with this technology.  I can't keep asking him for help. Not fair.  But if I get really out of control, he will come in and save me.  He always does. God love him!

That link you are trying to post is not a valid image link. You need to find one that ends in .jpg

You should try the Lincoln image link again. You are doing it almost right. But you are missing two brackets.

Do it just like you did it, except you need a closing bracket after the 500. Like this 500]link here[/img <- these are the two brackets you are missing. Add those to what you did using the Lincoln link, and it will work.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2018, 02:26:34 am »

I don't believe it!  Oh, my gosh!

Thank you @240B

888high58888

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2018, 02:35:24 am »
If you don't give me a rough time, I can tell you a little story about something I said to a customer.  I was young...
By all means. Both Crab Cookers figure into my OC lifetime.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2018, 02:41:28 am »

Sorry, everyone!  I just wanted to make sure I learned this.

Thank you again, @240B and @Cyber Liberty

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2018, 02:45:03 am »
I wonder if all this is related to this recent news story on his son, a former Asst. Dist Attorney who died suspiciously a year ago.
Former Hidalgo County prosecutor found dead in Austin

A passerby found former Hidalgo County Assistant District Attorney Ricco Delgado dead Saturday morning in Austin. He was 32.

Ricco Delgado — the son of state district Judge Rudy Delgado — resigned from the Hidalgo County District Attorney's Office in October.

"Yes, my son has passed away," Judge Delgado said. "My wife and I are devastated."

On Saturday morning, Austin-Travis County EMS dispatched an ambulance to 2210 William Barton Drive, which is the address of a trailhead on the Greenbelt, said Cmdr. Mike Benavides. Officials found a man submerged in water about 100 yards from the trailhead.

The man was pronounced dead at the scene.

“At this time we do not suspect any foul play,” said Senior Police Officer Justin Berry, a spokesman for the Austin Police Department. Berry said police wanted to notify the man’s family before releasing any additional information, including the man’s name.

http://valleycentral.com/news/local/former-hidalgo-county-prosecutor-found-dead-in-austin
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2018, 02:49:47 am »
@Slip18
Wow. The student surpasses the teacher. Congrats!

***guitar man****
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 02:50:06 am by 240B »

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2018, 02:52:03 am »
Great find. I wonder if it is connected somehow.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2018, 02:55:12 am »
@Slip18

***guitar man****

Awww, shucks.  I tried it at least 50 times until I got it down. And that is because of you! 

:beer:

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2018, 03:26:17 am »
"By all means. Both Crab Cookers figure into my OC lifetime."

Bob Rubian only had one Crab Cooker.  Two head cooks opened their own restaurants around 1974.  A lawsuit ensued.  They renamed it the "Fish Cooker."  Unless Bob Rubian or one of the members of his huge family opened another one.

Anyway, to sabotage my first thread ever, do you remember the very large stainless steel pots that were used for making about 50 gallons of clam chowder?  There were two of them: one in the front and one in the back.

It was a rare slow night, and I was working in the back room.  One of our jobs was to stir that huge pot with a very large wooden paddle.  My customer asked me what I was doing.  I told him I was stirring the witch's brew of chowder.  He said he did not like clams.  I told him I was a pisces.  Take it from there.  Then he told me he was a priest!  I was so danged embarrassed.  He was with a lady.  Just popped into my head and out my mouth.

That was probably my worst faux pas ever.  I still cringe when I think of it.

**nononono*

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2018, 03:30:35 am »
@Slip18

***guitar man****

I sure do appreciate y'all helping my baby out....

***wine
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2018, 03:38:54 am »
I sure do appreciate y'all helping my baby out....

***wine

@Cyber Liberty

Seriously. Do you know her?

I only helped her because of shyness. When she said, 'Someday, maybe when I am older and wiser, only then will I attempt the video post', that got me started because it is so easy. So once she did that, the next logical step was posting an img. I don't know. Somehow I got drawn into it.

Is she related to you?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2018, 03:52:09 am »

@Cyber Liberty

Seriously. Do you know her?

I only helped her because of shyness. When she said, 'Someday, maybe when I am older and wiser, only then will I attempt the video post', that got me started because it is so easy. So once she did that, the next logical step was posting an img. I don't know. Somehow I got drawn into it.

Is she related to you?

Only by marriage, and I married up.   :0001:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2018, 04:08:09 am »
@Quix Maybe things are getting rolling after all. We should keep an eye out for current/recently former possibly party parties who check out, too. Over 4K we'll miss some, but I bet there will be many who have 'help' checking out of their respective programs.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2018, 04:08:34 am »
Only by marriage, and I married up.   :0001:

Well...cool.

I had no idea. Congrats to you both, I guess.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2018, 04:17:39 am »

Well...cool.

17 years this June.  My ex gave us 6 months...lol.  And thanks!   :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2018, 04:21:28 am »
@Quix Maybe things are getting rolling after all. We should keep an eye out for current/recently former possibly party parties who check out, too. Over 4K we'll miss some, but I bet there will be many who have 'help' checking out of their respective programs.

@Smokin Joe

Did this go on the right thread?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 04:22:05 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2018, 04:27:04 am »

Well...cool.

Thanks for helping me the way you did. That was so nice of you.

I really and truly appreciate the time you took for me.

When I get back on my laptop, I am going to find a gold star for you! The cats have chased me off...

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2018, 04:28:39 am »
@Slip18

Hey Slip, that number 500 on the img post is arbitrary. You can make it any number you want. 500/600 are the most common but you can make it any size. I only wrote 500 as an example. It is not a fixed part of the the img posting code.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 04:31:52 am by 240B »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2018, 04:36:08 am »
@Smokin Joe

Did this go on the right thread?
Yep. Over 4K sealed Federal Indictments are supposed to be out there ready to pop. A rumor here, resignation there, abundant misadventures and suicides. Could be interesting to see who wakes up dead in the morning--or even arrested.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis