Author Topic: MSNBC Commentator: ‘People Need To Start Taking To The Streets. This Is A Dictator.’  (Read 1830 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC Commentator: ‘People Need To Start Taking To The Streets. This Is A Dictator.’

Justin Caruso
Media Reporter
5:28 PM 02/02/2018

Donny Deutsch said on MSNBC Friday that Donald Trump is a “dictator” and that “people need to start taking to the streets.”

“Our democracy is under siege,” Deutsch said. “People need to start taking to the streets. This is a dictator.”

“This is not something to analyze anymore. This is not ‘Oh, well, good day for Trump.’ This is frightening stuff. If you are an American, if you are somebody who is 80 years old and sitting at home and you’ve watched the greatness of this country, you should be terrified, and if you’re a 12-year-old and the future is in front of you, this is terrifying.”

“This is not time to analyze and pundit. People, this is a — we need a revolution at this point. And I’m not doing TV here — and going what is he doing? This is what’s going on.” “Our democracy is under siege,” Deutsch said. “People need to start taking to the streets. This is a dictator.”

“This is not something to analyze anymore. This is not ‘Oh, well, good day for Trump.’ This is frightening stuff. If you are an American, if you are somebody who is 80 years old and sitting at home and you’ve watched the greatness of this country, you should be terrified, and if you’re a 12-year-old and the future is in front of you, this is terrifying.”

“This is not time to analyze and pundit. People, this is a — we need a revolution at this point. And I’m not doing TV here — and going what is he doing? This is what’s going on.”

video at link
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/msnbc-take-to-the-streets/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

:facepalm2:

The only evidence of incipient authoritarianism is amongst the democrats and their tools in the upper eschelons of the executive departments. 

Not Trump. 

Offline Victoria33

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I saw on drudge, Trump's approval is 49%, maybe this nonsense by Democrats on multiple-fronts, means big GOP wins in 2018. Some of what I'm reading today is just nonsensical from the Democrats. Yet, it's scary they could ever come back to power, the party is a nightmare.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I saw on drudge, Trump's approval is 49%, maybe this nonsense by Democrats on multiple-fronts, means big GOP wins in 2018. Some of what I'm reading today is just nonsensical from the Democrats. Yet, it's scary they could ever come back to power, the party is a nightmare.

A dem congressman accused Tucker of damaging national security and aiding our enemies because he discussed the memo on his show.   Then he said there wasn't any worthwhile information in the memo.

The dems are imploding.      Let's let them
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
A dem congressman accused Tucker of damaging national security and aiding our enemies because he discussed the memo on his show.   Then he said there wasn't any worthwhile information in the memo.

The dems are imploding.      Let's let them

If the enemy seems intent on suicide, render all possible aid.  Sun Tsu, The Art of War
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
TomSea wrote:
"I saw on drudge, Trump's approval is 49%, maybe this nonsense by Democrats on multiple-fronts, means big GOP wins in 2018."

That's why we should encourage and provoke the democrat-communists to keep behavin' as they've been behavin'.

The crazier they get -- the better our chances get!

Oceander

:facepalm2:

The only evidence of incipient authoritarianism is amongst the democrats and their tools in the upper eschelons of the executive departments. 

Not Trump. 

@240B

Yeah, I’m a real anti-Trumper, ain’t I. 

Offline bolobaby

Holy crap. First we start with this brain-tumor inspired quote by McCain. Time to retire, Johnny Boy!

Then the lunacy goes 10x.

Duetsch says we should be frightened. Listening to him, I am. Need more 5.56mm to prepare for these frickin' loons.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@240B

Yeah, I’m a real anti-Trumper, ain’t I.

You got me all wrong @Oceander. I sincerely though you were joking. All I was saying is that the joke had gone too long. I had no idea that you were actually serious.

Let's let it go man. I have no hard feelings with you. I have no feelings at all about you. I won't bother you again.

BTW, I saw that video. That dude is a nut.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 02:10:16 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Holy crap. First we start with this brain-tumor inspired quote by McCain. Time to retire, Johnny Boy!

Then the lunacy goes 10x.

Duetsch says we should be frightened. Listening to him, I am. Need more 5.56mm to prepare for these frickin' loons.

And a 30 round mag.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

MSNBC Commentator: ‘People Need To Start Taking To The Streets. This Is A Dictator.’

Justin Caruso
Media Reporter
5:28 PM 02/02/2018

Donny Deutsch said on MSNBC Friday that Donald Trump is a “dictator” and that “people need to start taking to the streets.”

“Our democracy is under siege,” Deutsch said. “People need to start taking to the streets. This is a dictator.”

“This is not time to analyze and pundit. People, this is a — we need a revolution at this point. And I’m not doing TV here — and going what is he doing? This is what’s going on.” “Our democracy is under siege,” Deutsch said. “People need to start taking to the streets. This is a dictator.”

“This is not time to analyze and pundit. People, this is a — we need a revolution at this point. And I’m not doing TV here — and going what is he doing? This is what’s going on.”

video at link
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/msnbc-take-to-the-streets/

Hyperbole much?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
What acts has Trump taken that can even remotely be construed as dictatorial?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline driftdiver

I'll give them a revolution.

Offline driftdiver

He used a bad word on twitter

Offline anubias

Gotta fire up the base before they realize they have been had.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

So predictable. Obama, who really did act like a dictator in very serious and real ways, is the greatest statesman who ever lived.

Trump, who has to force Congress to do their jobs, is a dictator. I'll say it again. Leftists are insane. They have no grasp of reality at all. I don't understand how they even live. They should be dead, from terminal stupidity.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Oceander

He used a bad word on twitter

:silly:

That’s about the scope of it.  Trump is no dictator. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Yes – by all means – take to the streets. Donny Deutsch will be your leader in the resistance.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 04:10:57 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline musiclady

One by one all the leftists are going round the bend.....

Supporting dictator wannabe, Barry, and now claiming to care about "democracy."

You can't make this stuff up.    *****rollingeyes*****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He sounds like he's mad as Hell, and ain't gonna take it anymore.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
He sounds like he's mad as Hell, and ain't gonna take it anymore.

We all know what happened to Howard.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We all know what happened to Howard.

Yeah, that's what made me think of that quote.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Yeah, that's what made me think of that quote.

That reminds me, I need to dig out my DVD of Network.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."