Author Topic: McCain decries Nunes memo release: 'We are doing Putin's job for him'  (Read 3839 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: McCain decries Nunes memo release: 'We are doing Putin's job for him'
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2018, 12:38:52 am »

IT IS THE GHOST OF JOHN MCCAIN.....OOOHHHHHH  WHOOOOOOOOO Scary right?

I don't know who is making all the statements for McCain. But I doubt it is really him. Might be his daughter. She is kind of a busybody in that way. I think McCain is likely to weak to issue press releases.

No doubt, by now, the reality of his situation has sunk in. I can't imagine that anyone in his situation would give a damn about some stupid memo. And if he does care, from the bed of an ICU somewhere getting Chemo for a fatal disease, then he is a sick person. For him to give a crap about anything other than his life and his family, at this point, that would be a sickness.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2018, 12:45:30 am »
Turning on ourselves is exactly the reaction I think Putin was hoping for although I doubt if in his wildest dreams things did he think things would have worked out this well for him.  If we have real corruption in our government, I think we should conduct Congressional hearing and/or IG investigations to root it out, get to the bottom of it, and use our time-proven judicial processes to hold people accountable leveraging our judicial cornerstone of innocent until proven guilty. 

I just don’t think it’s particularly helpful to turn on ourselves, react by public leaking of classified information, jump to conclusions based on partial partisan memos, and use hyperbole about hanging everyone in the alphabet organizations.  I believe now’s the time for thoughtful, deliberate action, and judicial accountability not wild speculation and hyperbole.  JMO.

@Concerned

Well then let's just forget the elections and let the FBI pick our leader.  You seem to be ok with the idea of a government determined by the consent of the government.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2018, 12:57:22 am »
@Concerned

Well then let's just forget the elections and let the FBI pick our leader.  You seem to be ok with the idea of a government determined by the consent of the government.

@driftdiver

Absolutely not!  And I don't think I've said anything that anyone could HONESTLY interpret as my wanting the FBI to pick our leader and for our leaders to be determined by the consent of the government.  In reality, I want to hold corrupt officials totally accountable, but I don't want to rush to judgment and declare people guilty just as a result of a partisan and apparently potentially incomplete memo.  Instead, I want to use the legislative checks and balances and judicial accountability as specified by the Constitution to root out corruption and to hold folks accountable for it.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline anubias

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2018, 01:14:36 am »
 :facepalm2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2018, 01:27:19 am »
Can't we just give him back to the North Vietnamese?

Haven't they suffered enough, already?

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2018, 01:34:28 am »
@driftdiver

Absolutely not!  And I don't think I've said anything that anyone could HONESTLY interpret as my wanting the FBI to pick our leader and for our leaders to be determined by the consent of the government.  In reality, I want to hold corrupt officials totally accountable, but I don't want to rush to judgment and declare people guilty just as a result of a partisan and apparently potentially incomplete memo.  Instead, I want to use the legislative checks and balances and judicial accountability as specified by the Constitution to root out corruption and to hold folks accountable for it.

@Concerned

Imho the correct and reasonable response to what we know are facts should be a burning rage.   We all should be calling for the blood of the corrupt weasels who dared to do what they did.

The Hillary campaign should be in jail for the sever debacle. 

A reasonable person does n it excuse what these peoe have done.

Oceander

« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2018, 01:35:56 am »
Haven't they suffered enough, already?

:bigsilly:

Normally, I wouldn’t care for a joke about a POW, but McCain has blown all that capital he had as far as I’m concerned. 

Offline Concerned

« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2018, 01:43:28 am »
@Concerned

Imho the correct and reasonable response to what we know are facts should be a burning rage.   We all should be calling for the blood of the corrupt weasels who dared to do what they did.

The Hillary campaign should be in jail for the sever debacle. 

A reasonable person does n it excuse what these peoe have done.

We just agree to disagree as to whether we know enough real evidence right now to find people guilty and to "hang" all the folks from the alphabet agencies.  I just don't know how anyone can conclude BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT guilt without first looking at the entire FISA applications (and probably the underlying intelligence as well).   I'm just not yet ready to accept as "fact" a partisan memo without the benefit of the equally partisan rebuttal memo and without reviewing what was REALLY in the FISA applications.  If you think that makes me unreasonable, well, you're entitled to that opinion I suppose.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2018, 02:41:53 am »
We just agree to disagree as to whether we know enough real evidence right now to find people guilty and to "hang" all the folks from the alphabet agencies.  I just don't know how anyone can conclude BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT guilt without first looking at the entire FISA applications (and probably the underlying intelligence as well).   I'm just not yet ready to accept as "fact" a partisan memo without the benefit of the equally partisan rebuttal memo and without reviewing what was REALLY in the FISA applications.  If you think that makes me unreasonable, well, you're entitled to that opinion I suppose.

@Concerned

Nonsense.

We know Hillary had top secret data on her personal  server.

We know Huma had top secret data in her yahoo email account and personal laptop.

Those are crimes.

We know comey et al covered up the above and refused to refer for prosecution.

We know at this time the FBI transfered key evidence to the Clinton campaign for destruction , i.e. laptops with classified data.

We also know that during this tim top fbi officials were conspiring against Trump using official resources.

We also know that top FBI and doj officials were knowingly using fabricated data to justify FISA warrants to spy on people in the Trump campaign and later the Trump administration.

We know for a fact high level officials were conspiring to bring down Trump

There's nothing to disagree about.   Those are facts.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2018, 03:00:28 am »
@Concerned

Nonsense.

We know Hillary had top secret data on her personal  server.

We know Huma had top secret data in her yahoo email account and personal laptop.

Those are crimes.

We know comey et al covered up the above and refused to refer for prosecution.

We know at this time the FBI transfered key evidence to the Clinton campaign for destruction , i.e. laptops with classified data.

We also know that during this tim top fbi officials were conspiring against Trump using official resources.

We also know that top FBI and doj officials were knowingly using fabricated data to justify FISA warrants to spy on people in the Trump campaign and later the Trump administration.

We know for a fact high level officials were conspiring to bring down Trump

There's nothing to disagree about.   Those are facts.

@driftdiver

If you think "there's nothing to disagree about" then you must agree with me!!  Fair enough.   :beer:

Seriously, I still haven't seen enough real, complete, impartial evidence to start hanging people.  I know you THINK you have.  Have a good night.   :seeya:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 03:00:59 am by Concerned »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2018, 07:22:22 am »
I don't think Saint Peter has an appointment scheduled for John.

He's hoping to scare Satan out of taking him.

http://www.anvilfire.com/21centbs/stories/

Hit up John Smith and the Devil on that page. (They don't make direct linking easy.)

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com