Author Topic: Democrats’ Hatred of Trump Is Going to Bring Them Down  (Read 480 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats’ Hatred of Trump Is Going to Bring Them Down
« on: February 01, 2018, 05:21:46 pm »
Democrats’ Hatred of Trump Is Going to Bring Them Down
Reflections on the State of the Union.
February 1, 2018
David Horowitz

Donald Trump’s State of the Union address was perfectly pitched for the political moment. He spoke to and for the American people – for all Americans of whatever race, color or creed. He spoke for the poorest and most vulnerable among us, who are the chief victims of the Democrats’ determination to welcome millions upon millions of illegal aliens, who are mainly low wage laborers and who include predatory criminals, to pour into our country; to defy federal law with their “sanctuary” states and cities, and to effectively declare our border and immigration policies null and void. Trump did not use the word “sedition” to describe the law-breaking and Constitution-negating actions of his Democratic predecessor or the Democrats assembled in the chamber of the House. He provided instead an opening to them to abandon their “resistance” – resistance to the expressed will of the American voting public which has led to a relentless sabotage of the democratic process. In sum, he offered a hand to his Democratic haters, and they slapped it away.

When Trump summarized the successes of his first year in office, he emphasized how the prosperity of his first twelve months impacted the lives and hopes of ordinary Americans, wage laborers and others whom the eight years of the Obama presidency had left behind. In doing so he exposed the Democrats in the most dramatic way imaginable. Under his policies, he boasted, black and Hispanic unemployment are record lows. As he said this and the Republican side of the house rose to its feet in applause the TV camera panned to the morose members of the Democrats’ Black Caucus, sitting on their hands and showing America that the last thing they care about is their black constituents. What they care about is their hatred for Trump, and about not disturbing the biggest lie of the political season: that the White House is the headquarters of a “white supremacy” movement intent on keeping black Americans down and making them suffer.

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/269190/democrats-hatred-trump-going-bring-them-down-david-horowitz
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Democrats’ Hatred of Trump Is Going to Bring Them Down
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 02:59:22 am »

Offline anubias

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 04:52:29 am »
Great article.  Thanks for posting myst.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 05:46:26 am »
It's like that person at work who bitches, pisses and moans at every. little. thing. because they have an axe to grind and think that tactic is going to accomplish something. After awhile it just comes down to 'STFU and just do your job already, it's not like they're sacrificing your first born.'
The Republic is lost.

Offline anubias

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 09:42:50 pm »
It's like that person at work who bitches, pisses and moans at every. little. thing. because they have an axe to grind and think that tactic is going to accomplish something. After awhile it just comes down to 'STFU and just do your job already, it's not like they're sacrificing your first born.'

In the private sector, no matter how good of a job they do, they eventually cross the line and are shown the door.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 10:37:54 pm »
One of the unspoken big problems the Dems have is that they are fighting what essentially is the type of guy they have historically supported - A big-city New Yorker.  Like attacking FDR

They have to diss themselves in order to get to Trump, a difficult and ultimately embarrassing proposition.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 10:38:19 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 11:25:54 pm »
Great article.  Thanks for posting myst.

I'll second that.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2018, 02:21:01 am »
"Democrats’ Hatred of Trump Is Going to Bring Them Down..."

It certainly seems to have "brought down" some folks in here...

Online LMAO

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2018, 02:28:44 am »
The writer assumes that ordinary people see things the same way he does.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy