Author Topic: JUST IN : FBI’s Rosenstein Threatened Intel Chair Nunes and House Intel Members [Video]  (Read 2066 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Feb 2, 2018

Fox News’ Gregg Jarrett: I can tell you a congressional source tells me that Rod Rosenstein in a meeting three weeks ago threatened Chairman Nunes and members of Congress he was going to subpoena their texts and messages because he was tired of dealing with the intel committee. That’s threats and intimidation.

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/just-fbis-rosenstein-threatened-intel-chair-nunes-house-intel-members-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

100% Fed Up
Feb 2, 2018

Fox News’ Gregg Jarrett: I can tell you a congressional source tells me that Rod Rosenstein in a meeting three weeks ago threatened Chairman Nunes and members of Congress he was going to subpoena their texts and messages because he was tired of dealing with the intel committee. That’s threats and intimidation.

(more)

https://100percentfedup.com/just-fbis-rosenstein-threatened-intel-chair-nunes-house-intel-members-video/

Not surprising.  Again, I was absolutely shocked when Trump appointed Rosenstein and I continue to question why he chose him, if he personally vetted him and if not who recommended Rosenstein to Trump?  I took five minutes months ago and did very little research and discovered that Rosenstein worked under both Bammy and Clinton and that was a big enough red flag to me.  I think it would be very telling if we were to know who recommended Rosenstein to Trump.  Sessions certainly should have known his background and I find it difficult to believe that with all the 'great minds (?)' that are surrounding Trump that no one did their due diligence.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fantom

Not surprising.  Again, I was absolutely shocked when Trump appointed Rosenstein and I continue to question why he chose him, if he personally vetted him and if not who recommended Rosenstein to Trump?  I took five minutes months ago and did very little research and discovered that Rosenstein worked under both Bammy and Clinton and that was a big enough red flag to me.  I think it would be very telling if we were to know who recommended Rosenstein to Trump.  Sessions certainly should have known his background and I find it difficult to believe that with all the 'great minds (?)' that are surrounding Trump that no one did their due diligence.

Yep, far too many leftist retreads left in place.

Have to hand it to the left/marxist..... they clean out the opposition very first thing. I wish Trump would do the same.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Yep, far too many leftist retreads left in place.

Have to hand it to the left/marxist..... they clean out the opposition very first thing. I wish Trump would do the same.

One is left to guess why not.

Especially from someone who was touted as being the greatest living businessman on the planet with the ability to sniff out disloyal employees and make the greatest deals known to mankind.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

To me, everything is become a giant kabuki theater performance.

It's all for show and nothing that you see is real or the truth - because the truth is hidden behind double-meaning and buried in all the spectacle.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DB

What? Draining the swamp doesn't go well using swamp gas?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What? Draining the swamp doesn't go well using swamp gas?

Agreed. Trump's staff choices are a real mystery. Nobody can figure out why he didn't fire Comey on his first day in office, like he should have. And nobody can figure out his 'picks'.

It is no wonder the Democrats threaten to explode if Trump fires anybody. He staffed his whole office with Clinton/Obama people. The Democrats 'love' Trumps picks for his staff. And they are willing to fight to keep them. That by itself is a very, very, bad sign for Trump. Who knows what Trump is doing. I sure can't figure it out.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

Nunes has looked stressed in the pictures I've seen of him.

This is why I haven't been critical of people like Issa and Gowdy. We have no idea what walls they may crash into when they try to get something done.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

It's all for show and nothing that you see is real or the truth - because the truth is hidden behind double-meaning and buried in all the spectacle.

Pretty much tells it all. Think about all the back scratching that trump did before he became POTUS. Throw that into the ring, with the rest of the swamp and all you see are backs. No true faces. And then if you look a little lower all you see are assholes.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

Agreed. Trump's staff choices are a real mystery. Nobody can figure out why he didn't fire Comey on his first day in office, like he should have. And nobody can figure out his 'picks'.

It is no wonder the Democrats threaten to explode if Trump fires anybody. He staffed his whole office with Clinton/Obama people. The Democrats 'love' Trumps picks for his staff. And they are willing to fight to keep them. That by itself is a very, very, bad sign for Trump. Who knows what Trump is doing. I sure can't figure it out.

Agreed, he has staffed his office with Bammy/Clinton people.  But why?  Why would he select to put people in office that are trying to take him down?  Keep your enemies closer? I would like to think so, but who is going to take down his enemies?   With the rule of law gone, then what we have left is a dictator in place and all of his minions?  These are just some random thoughts as what is going on, Trumps reactions or perhaps inaction still doesn't make sense.   I don't know quite what to think.  A coup happening or a coup prevented?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 12:21:46 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Oceander

Agreed, he has staffed his office with Bammy/Clinton people.  But why?  Why would he select to put people in office that are trying to take him down?  Keep your enemies closer? I would like to think so, but who is going to take down his enemies?   With the rule of law gone, then what we have left is a dictator in place and all of his minions?  These are just some random thoughts as what is going on, Trumps reactions or perhaps inaction still doesn't make sense.   I don't know quite what to think.  A coup happening or a coup prevented?

Because he was, and is, very disorganized and lazy; he simply preferred to stick with the people already there on the misapprehension that they would have no political loyalties.  In other words, essentially negligent and a little stupid. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Because he was, and is, very disorganized and lazy; he simply preferred to stick with the people already there on the misapprehension that they would have no political loyalties.  In other words, essentially negligent and a little stupid.

@Oceander

Funny how you won't condemn those who have shown and admitted they abused their power.

Yet you condemn Trump based on assumptions.

The reality is it's very difficult to fill thousands of jobs in a short time.   It's many time faster to use what is available for the short term.   
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Oceander

@Oceander

Funny how you won't condemn those who have shown and admitted they abused their power.

Yet you condemn Trump based on assumptions.

The reality is it's very difficult to fill thousands of jobs in a short time.   It's many time faster to use what is available for the short term.   

Whatever.  Making excuses for your human god again, I see.  It’s a pity you worship another human being. 

Offline driftdiver

Whatever.  Making excuses for your human god again, I see.  It’s a pity you worship another human being.

What a pathetic response.  Musta hit pretty close to home eh

Oceander

What a pathetic response.  Musta hit pretty close to home eh

Whatever, blasphemer.

Offline endicom

Back on topic, I hope there were witnesses to the threat or implied threat.

Oceander

Agreed

Offline driftdiver

Whatever, blasphemer.

Lol so you've got no argument.   U lose

Oceander

Lol so you've got no argument.   U lose

An argument with you?  That’s not something that anyone can lose.  You don’t make arguments, you set up straw men, knock them down, and then claim to have had an argument. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Problem is if it's in closed door testimony or during a Classified session...IIRC the transcripts and audio are sealed.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Oceander

Problem is if it's in closed door testimony or during a Classified session...IIRC the transcripts and audio are sealed.

And yet Nunes and none of the committee members has said they were threatened?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And yet Nunes and none of the committee members has said they were threatened?

If that's the case then the lie will be exposed soon enough.

I was just speculating on an outcome if what endicom said was true.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 06:15:58 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline endicom

If someone told Gregg Jarrett then it's already a leaky ship. Or this is BS. We'll see.

Oceander

If that's the case then the lie will be exposed soon enough.

I was just speculating on an outcome if what endicom said was true.

Why would classification stop them from stating they’d been threatened?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Watching all of this unfold reminds me of the histories of Elagabalus.

And I imagine this sordid mess of a government could follow similar trajectories.