Author Topic: Isikoff Stunned That His Carter Page Article Was Used To Justify Spy Warrant  (Read 415 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Caller
CHUCK ROSS
8:31 PM 02/02/2018

Investigative journalist Michael Isikoff said Friday that he was surprised to find out that an article he wrote about Carter Page prior to the election was used to obtain a spy warrant against the former Trump campaign adviser.

The revelation, which was made in a memo released by the House Intelligence Committee on Friday, “stuns me,” Isikoff said in an episode of his podcast, “Skullduggery.”

The four-page memo alleges that the DOJ and FBI submitted inaccurate and incomplete information in a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant against Page. The spy warrant was granted on Oct. 21, 2016.

One “essential” part of the application was the uncorroborated Steele dossier, according to the memo. And an article that Isikoff wrote for Yahoo! News on Sept. 23, 2016 that was based directly on the dossier was “cited extensively” in the application.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/isikoff-stunned-carter-page/

So, Steele created the dossier, then fed the dossier to the press, then used the dossier and the press article, which were both the same thing, both created by the same person, as justification for a FISA warrant.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Isikoff is a bleeping liar.