Author Topic: Michele Bachmann Just Got An Actual Sign From God, And It’s Absolutely Priceless  (Read 1457 times)

Offline Suppressed

02/02/2018 04:30 am ET
Michele Bachmann Just Got An Actual Sign From God, And It’s Absolutely Priceless
This is probably not the answer she was looking for.

By Ed Mazza
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a7413ade4b01ce33eb175a5

Michele Bachmann, the former Republican congresswoman from Minnesota, indicated last year that she was looking for a sign from God about whether she should run for the U.S. Senate.

God ― or rather a prankster claiming to be the deity ― answered with an actual sign: 

[...]

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I would have expected better orthodontic symmetry from a supreme being.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
From the Huffington Post naturally, liberal scum like that will give up this country to Muslims since atheists do not reproduce. One has to deal with the extreme left to find this posting.

Offline Suppressed

From the Huffington Post naturally, liberal scum like that will give up this country to Muslims since atheists do not reproduce. One has to deal with the extreme left to find this posting.

Washington Examiner isn't "extreme left".  http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/god-sends-message-to-michele-bachmann-about-potential-senate-run/article/2647854

But it's far more important to keep tabs on what the player across the board is thinking than listening to a parrot.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Oceander

Pretty damned funny.  She set herself up for that one. 

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Ah, the First Amendment, which allows heresy and blasphemy to be celebrated and plastered on billboards.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 11:58:16 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline kevindavis007

Ah, the First Amendment, which allows heresy and blasphemy to be celebrated and plastered on billboards.

Also allow to mock people who claim to be speaking to God..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Also allow to mock people who claim to be speaking to God..

Speaking TO God and assuming to speak FOR God are horses of a very different color.

The left despises the concept of a Supreme Being when He gets in their way but doesn't have any trouble making fools of themselves channeling Him when it suits their agenda.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline kevindavis007

Speaking TO God and assuming to speak FOR God are horses of a very different color.

The left despises the concept of a Supreme Being when He gets in their way but doesn't have any trouble making fools of themselves channeling Him when it suits their agenda.

No it is crap. I don't care for politicians to be speaking for God or to God. 

Offline LMAO

Or believe God takes an interest in their political aspirations
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
She only half listens, anyway.  Like the time she said to Waterloo, IA residents that it was also the hometown of John Wayne. 

God facepalmed and said, “Oh, for My sake.....I told you it was John Wayne Gacy....and don’t bring it up.”
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 02:07:47 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

• Wulf Anson Author

Take it up with the Founding Dads.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I don't care for politicians to be speaking (...)to God.
So only atheists can be leaders?

Oceander

So only atheists can be leaders?

/snicker

Try asking a real question.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
/snicker

Try asking a real question.
So CAN* only atheists be leaders?

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Too bad it didn't say:

Terrorists. NO!...Allah
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Bachmann was right to pray about her decision and ask God for guidance.  I do that myself.  Probably not a good idea to tell the press though.  They can get nasty.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Or believe God takes an interest in their political aspirations

So many smart asses ... so little time.

We have no way of knowing what God takes an interest in but in asking for God's guidance, we also open ourselves to whatever message he has for us.

Oceander

So CAN* only atheists be leaders?

You tell us, genius.  You’re so sure of yourself.

You’re being awfully presumptuous though, and somewhat blasphemous, by assuming that only those who talk publicly to God are believers, and the rest of us are atheists.

Didn’t Jesus demonstrate against the Pharisees for their all-too-public demonstrations of just how God-believing they were. 

• Wulf Anson Author
Bachmann was right to pray about her decision and ask God for guidance.  I do that myself.  Probably not a good idea to tell the press though.  They can get nasty.

Our entire way of life, our highest laws, the Bill of Rights, came directly from Judeo-Christianity.

Trying to deny it or paper it over doesn't fly.

As for the press treat them the same way Donny does.

Wave the red flag at them and tell them to Bring It!

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I could use a sign from G-d, too, with all the crap in my life for the last couple of years.

It's almost overwhelming, you know?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I could use a sign from G-d, too, with all the crap in my life for the last couple of years.

It's almost overwhelming, you know?

Best of luck to you, @Freya  My own personal life is calm now but the world is crazy.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 06:10:50 pm by Emjay »

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Best of luck to you, @Freya  My own personal life is calm now but the world is crazy.

Thanks @Emjay.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know anything about whether she gets word from God, but I do think she has about zero chance of winning.  I don't think she was that much support in her own District, let alone a statewide race.  As a Republican who would like to see a win there, I understand it's not likely, and that chance drops to zero if she's the nominee.  One doesn't need to be a Deity to grasp this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: