Author Topic: AG Sessions in wake of explosive memo: ‘No department is perfect’  (Read 605 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Washington Times
By Stephen Dinan
Friday, February 2, 2018

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Friday that he will push the Justice Department to clean up any shortcomings identified in the wake of the new House intelligence committee memo, saying “no department is perfect.”

Mr. Sessions, in a statement, did not say whether he agreed with the conclusions in the memo, which argues top FBI and Justice Department officials during the Obama administration, bleeding into the Trump administration, used tainted evidence to justify spying on a Trump campaign figure.

Instead, Mr. Sessions said Congress’s questions are legitimate and must be answered.

“Congress has made inquiries concerning an issue of great importance for the country and concerns have been raised about the department’s performance. I have great confidence in the men and women of this Department. But no department is perfect,” Mr. Sessions, a former senator, said.

“Accordingly, I will forward to appropriate DOJ components all information I receive from Congress regarding this. I am determined that we will fully and fairly ascertain the truth,” he said.

(more)
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/2/sessions-wake-explosive-memo-no-department-perfect/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

Only the best and the brightest...

Well, only if they kissed the ring...

Sessions is a disaster.

Offline libertybele

Only the best and the brightest...

Well, only if they kissed the ring...

Sessions is a disaster.

Where have I heard that before?   :whistle:   I still can't figure out why Trump appointed him and Rosenstein in the first place.  Whose bright idea was it?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
AG Sessions says, "Nothing to see here folks. Please move along. Just a simple mistake..."
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

Sessions as AG has to maintain a sense of decorum here, and the last thing he needs is for the rank and file to feel he’s gunning for them or looking to collect trophies.  They’ll shut him down in an instant if they think that’s his motivation. 

Offline anubias

Sessions as AG has to maintain a sense of decorum here, and the last thing he needs is for the rank and file to feel he’s gunning for them or looking to collect trophies.  They’ll shut him down in an instant if they think that’s his motivation.

I get that, but I still don’t trust him.  I don’t trust anyone that thinks it is a great idea to be lawfully allowed to steal from American citizens without being found guilty first.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Yeah, sure. Sessions is well known as a Big Game, He-man, trophy hunter. LOL
What is his trophy count so far? Lets see....hmmm
I would score it at -5. He has had at least five chances to do the right thing and yet all he does is hide in his office. There are so many people, from so many different departments, asking the same question. Where is the AG on this? Who is the AG? Nobody seems to know who he is or where he stands on anything.

All he does is duck and hide.