Author Topic: JUST IN: Intel Chair Devin Nunes Drops Bombshell on Who’s Next in the Investigation: “This is just t  (Read 3075 times)

Offline ArneFufkin

BigUn, I cannot tell you how delighted I am to tell you that you were right, and I was wrong, about Trump.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 12:28:29 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
BigUn, I cannot tell you how delighted I am to tell you that you were right, and I was wrong, about Trump.

Cheers!

@ArneFufkin

I was just as wrong as you were my friend.  I have yet to vote for Trump ever.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline anubias

@ArneFufkin

I did vote for him because of what I knew what the Hildabeast would do to this country, but I wasn’t thrilled about it.  I was wrong as well.

Although, I was over-the-top thrilled the night of Nov 8.  LOL

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I did vote for him because of what I knew what the Hildabeast would do to this country, but I wasn’t thrilled about it.  I was wrong as well.

Although, I was over-the-top thrilled the night of Nov 8.  LOL

Yeah!  I have to admit to a thrill running up my leg that night as well.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

Only an idiot would have thought Trump DID NOT have all of the Texas Electoral Votes.
   I didn't write in Ted Cruz only because it wouldn't have counted.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline anubias

Only an idiot would have thought Trump DID NOT have all of the Texas Electoral Votes.
   I didn't write in Ted Cruz only because it wouldn't have counted.

This “idiot” was worried that too many would do it, plus there were quite a few women I know that hated Trump so badly they voted for Hillary and were laughing about it as if it was a cool and cutesy thing to do.  I didn’t run across many folks here claiming they were going to or actually did vote for Trump in early voting.  For all I know, they were all lying, but it did scare me a bit.  So, yes.  I am an idiot.

Offline corbe

Never a doubt in my mind @anubias, TEXAS was Trump Country, especially after we learned Cruz's Dad was in on the JFK assassination.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline anubias

Never a doubt in my mind @anubias, TEXAS was Trump Country, especially after we learned Cruz's Dad was in on the JFK assassination.

:silly:   :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Did someone say "State Department"?
Jordan Schachtel‏Verified account @JordanSchachtel

Fmr StateDept official Jonathan Winer (who reportedly was a middle man for Trump-Russia dossier) went to an intel conf in April. Glenn Simpson & T Sears of FusionGPS also attended. So did 4 members of Baker Hostetler, firm that hired Fusion for Hillary&DNC
6:16 PM - 5 Feb 2018

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline anubias

I hope that's an abbreviation for "bookmark".    :laugh:

It was!   :silly:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Did someone say "State Department"?

They were/are ALL in on it and, I believe,  it was all being orchestrated right out of the WH!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

With the hits Hillary was taking during the election they couldn't resist using the tools of power at their disposal for an "insurance policy" against Trump. If there's going to be a return to a lawful government these people are going to have to pay a heavy price for their corruption or it will continue.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
With the hits Hillary was taking during the election they couldn't resist using the tools of power at their disposal for an "insurance policy" against Trump. If there's going to be a return to a lawful government these people are going to have to pay a heavy price for their corruption or it will continue.

If they don't this country truly has become nothing more than they world's largest banana republic.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

If they don't this country truly has become nothing more than they world's largest banana republic.

:amen:   :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline anubias

Yep.  It will no longer be hyperbole.  We will have truly lost this country.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Doubtful that is going to happen. 

If anything we are learning just how institutional this weaponizing of the federal beast into a political machine to go after anyone it seeks to destroy, has become.

I just do not see people willing to risk the financial ruin and/or ocean of blood that dislodging the Deep State Oligarchy in DC and it's Fascistic incestuous relationships with big business and gravy train money will require.

It's now endemic to how the entirety of DC operates.  Has been for some time, in full view of We The People and Congress - oftentimes to cheers. 

Ends justify the means.  Principles do not mean jack shit - only money and making ends meet matters to most.

That DC openly shows their contempt for We The People as frequently as they now do, is because they know and understand that there is no real risk to them, no real risk to their stolen fortunes and no real risk to the machine of corruption they have made institutional.  Unplug that machine - and I am sure they are willing and ready to burn everything - absolutely everyone and everything - to the ground in this country.

The question is, are we willing to risk them doing that to re-establish justice and the rule of law - or will the lawless truly have become the whole law unto themselves?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 01:51:47 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DB

Doubtful that is going to happen. 

If anything we are learning just how institutional this weaponizing of the federal beast into a political machine to go after anyone it seeks to destroy, has become.

I just do not see people willing to risk the financial ruin and/or ocean of blood that dislodging the Deep State Oligarchy in DC and it's Fascistic incestuous relationships with big business and gravy train money will require.

It's now endemic to how the entirety of DC operates.  Has been for some time, in full view of We The People and Congress - oftentimes to cheers. 

Ends justify the means.  Principles do not mean jack shit - only money and making ends meet matters to most.

That DC openly shows their contempt for We The People as frequently as they now do, is because they know and understand that there is no real risk to them, no real risk to their stolen fortunes and no real risk to the machine of corruption they have made institutional.  Unplug that machine - and I am sure they are willing and ready to burn everything - absolutely everyone and everything - to the ground in this country.

The question is, are we willing to risk them doing that to re-establish justice and the rule of law - or will the lawless truly have become the whole law unto themselves?

No argument from me... It could all blow up and the obvious crimes be prosecuted, but I doubt it... The IRS thing should have been a major scandal but it was deemed no big deal with Republican congressional supervision, short of making some noise and then moving on... This is just more of the same.

Offline anubias

Levin on Hannity just said that Barack Obama has gone into witness protection.  Nobody’s heard from him.   :silly:

He is on fire!  Y’all should watch the clip when it comes out if you missed it on FOX.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@ArneFufkin

I appreciate you and Arne and, well, me, for being able to set aside our original Trump hate and applaud his accomplishments.

So many here are still nursing theirs.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline anubias

I appreciate you and Arne and, well, me, for being able to set aside our original Trump hate and applaud his accomplishments.

So many here are still nursing theirs.

Hey!  I guess I’m chopped liver.   8888crybaby

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Hah!  I just grabbed 3 headlines from Yahoo.

Here's their Trump hate for the day:

Did Melania Just Swat Trump's Hand Again? Twitter Sure Thinks So

About that memo, who do you believe: Nunes, or your own eyes?

Trump calls Dems who didn't clap during State of the Union 'treasonous' and 'un-American'
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.