Author Topic: State Department releases batch of Hillary Clinton emails  (Read 427 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
State Department releases batch of Hillary Clinton emails
« on: February 02, 2018, 07:48:33 pm »
How many more e-mails and evidence do they need to provide before they press charges against her?  The evidence continues to mount and anybody else would have gone to jail a long time ago.

State Department releases batch of Hillary Clinton emails

The State Department has released a batch of emails between Hillary Clinton and her associates sent to and from her private email account.

More than 50 emails appeared on the department's Freedom of Information Act portal on Thursday, and showed her interacting with aides such as Huma Abedin and her then chief of staff Cheryl Mills.

They show her and Abedin used @clintonemail.com addresses to set up travel plans and meetings with foreign dignitaries, as well as requests to print documents such as discussions of aid to Haiti.

Some portions, such as discussion of a call with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu in July 2011 and a trip in October 2009, have been largely redacted.

The emails have been declassified as of the end of January, and follow the late December release of another tranche of messages that were stored on the backup program Abedin shared with her husband, disgraced New York congressman Anthony Weiner..........

............Her use of a private email server for official business including some classified information became a major focus of her critics during the campaign, though then FBI Director James Comey said that she her actions were "extremely careless" but did not rise to the level of a crime.........

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/02/02/state-department-releases-batch-of-hillary-clinton-emails/23351348/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: State Department releases batch of Hillary Clinton emails
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 10:47:29 pm »
MORE CLINTON NEWS???? UGH!  9999hair out0000
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 10:49:15 pm »
MORE CLINTON NEWS???? UGH!  9999hair out0000

LOL!  How ya been, Tater?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline anubias

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 11:09:55 pm »
How many more e-mails and evidence do they need to provide before they press charges against her?  The evidence continues to mount and anybody else would have gone to jail a long time ago.

You said it yourself, the evidence continues to mount.  There will be tons of info to be found in those emails with regard to pay to play, Uranium One, other private email addresses by O Admin, ..., etc.  Every single email needs to be pursued.