Author Topic: Dan Bongino On Mark Levin Show - February 1,2018  (Read 1492 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Dan Bongino On Mark Levin Show - February 1,2018
« on: February 02, 2018, 05:47:54 am »

Long detailed version, of the FBI/dem cheating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aA28yI4i5A
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline anubias

Re: Dan Bongino On Mark Levin Show - February 1,2018
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 08:12:51 am »

Long detailed version, of the FBI/dem cheating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aA28yI4i5A

Thanks for that link.  I listened to the entire show.  Providing what Bongino lays out is accurate and it does sound plausible, it’s simply amazing to me that the O Admin and the 7th floor thought they would get away with all of it.  Thank God for General Rogers and Nunes. 

No wonder the Rats are in such a panic.  This is going to destroy the Democratic Party and the NTs as well. Is there a jail big enough to hold them all?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 08:37:09 am by anubias »

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 08:44:02 am »
Thanks for that link.  I listened to the entire show.  Providing what Bongino lays out is accurate and it does sound plausible, it’s simply amazing to me that the O Admin and the 7th floor thought they would get away with all of it.  Thank God for General Rogers and Nunes. 

No wonder the Rats are in such a panic.  This is going to destroy the Democratic Party and the NTs as well. Is there a jail big enough to hold them all?

What do NTs have to do with the Democratic party? And how will NTs be "destroyed" if the Democratic organized crime machine gets a little daylight?

Offline anubias

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 07:37:21 am »
What do NTs have to do with the Democratic party? And how will NTs be "destroyed" if the Democratic organized crime machine gets a little daylight?

Supposedly some are helping and giving cover.  McCain for instance.

Offline DB

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 07:56:11 am »
Supposedly some are helping and giving cover.  McCain for instance.

McCain is in a class of his own... There are many flavors of NT. Trying to clump them all together with blanket statements won't work.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 08:40:09 am »
McCain is in a class of his own... There are many flavors of NT. Trying to clump them all together with blanket statements won't work.

The @realNeverTrumpers are good examples of why politicians have been able to get away with murder since civilizations began; they are all preening talk and no action. And when career politicians are spurred to action you can bet the action served involved some self, inner circle purpose. NeverTrumpers are the kind of folks that give cover to those politicians. I can’t stand those politicians or their enablers.

Remember, NeverTrumpers are self-identifiers; they declared themselves loudly to be NeverTrump. They clumped themselves together: democrats, leftists and self righteous conservative Republicans, hand in hand. For those folks I have nothing but contempt.

Offline anubias

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 09:33:18 pm »

These NTs:  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/02/nevertrump-rallies-to-defend-deep-state-dismiss-memo/