Author Topic: 5 Things You Need To Know About The Bombshell House Intelligence Memo  (Read 187 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
By Ben Shapiro
https://www.dailywire.com/news/26693/5-things-you-need-know-about-bombshell-house-ben-shapiro

The memo is out, and it’s damning.

But it’s not the end of the Mueller investigation. In fact, the memo provides evidence that if President Trump were to fire Mueller, he’d be doing so on the false pretense that the entire investigation was predicated on a Hillary/DOJ/FBI/Obama nexus of coordination. The memo itself disproves that notion. With that said, the Democrats’ attempts to stifle the memo on national security grounds appear to have been totally and completely specious and ridiculous to boot.

So, here’s what you need to know about the memo, if its allegations are true.

1. The FBI and DOJ lied to the FISA Court about the grounds for a warrant on Trump foreign policy advisor Carter Page . . .

2. The media helped garner the warrant . . .

3 Steele didn’t like Trump, but this information wasn’t included in the FISA application either . . .

4. Most importantly, the Carter Page application was NOT the launching point of the Trump-Russia collusion investigation. This is the most important point . . .

5. This memo doesn’t endanger national security . . .

. . . [T]he FBI and DOJ clearly cut corners in an effort to push forward the Trump-Russia investigation. They worked with Fusion GPS materials to do so, and didn’t tell the FISA court. And then they apparently fibbed to the American people about the supposed risks to the intelligence community if the public found out about their original lies by omission. But the Page warrant isn’t the entirety of the investigation, and attempts to take down the entire investigation based on this memo will be a wild oversell.

(Bold in the original.---EA.)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About The Bombshell House Intelligence Memo
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 06:48:24 pm »
I await the comments and legal analysis from Alan Dershowitz.

Regarding this matter, he has been an honest broker, and a legal constitutional expert.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About The Bombshell House Intelligence Memo
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 06:53:28 pm »
I await the comments and legal analysis from Alan Dershowitz.

Regarding this matter, he has been an honest broker, and a legal constitutional expert.
@truth_seeker
I've always respected him even when I didn't agree with him. I'm betting he weighs in within the next few days.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.