Author Topic: JUDICIAL WATCH: STATE DEPARTMENT DOCUMENTS SHOW OBAMA LEAKED RUSSIA INTEL TO PROBE TRUMP  (Read 395 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: WorldNetDaily

URL: http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/documents-show-obama-leaked-russia-intel-to-probe-trump/

by Art Moore

The Washington watchdog Judicial Watch released 42 pages of State Department documents Wednesday, asserting they provide evidence that the Obama administration was trying to undermine Donald Trump’s upcoming administration.

The documents, obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request, contain classified information that was provided just before Trump’s Jan. 20, 2017, inauguration to Sen. Ben Cardin, D-Md., the top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and an outspoken critic of Trump.

The documents detail Russian political interference in elections and politics in countries across Europe.

“These documents show the Obama State Department under John Kerry gathered and sent its own dossier of classified information on Russia to Senator Ben Cardin, a political ally in the U.S. Senate, to undermine President Trump,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

He said Judicial Watch “will pursue information on who pulled this classified information, who authorized its release, and why was it evidently dumped just days before President Trump’s inauguration.”

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
gosh I wish they'd stop teasing us with the idea that something would actually be done
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
gosh I wish they'd stop teasing us with the idea that something would actually be done

I feel that same way; the information has been ongoing for months implicating Clinton, Bammy and others of corruption, but I think we all know, not a damn thing will be done.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.