Author Topic: First Excerpts of Nunes Memo Released  (Read 16357 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: First Excepts of Nunes Memo Released
« Reply #175 on: February 02, 2018, 07:29:12 pm »
One of the other odd things about this concerns Clapper.  He denied the FISA warrant to Todd on MTP.  If he didn’t know Page was under surveillance, he’s either a liar or terribly incompetent.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #176 on: February 02, 2018, 07:30:02 pm »
We should all pause and remember that this is but one tiny piece of a MUCH bigger picture.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #177 on: February 02, 2018, 07:31:20 pm »
@Emjay
Last I saw he was given a time out for telling @mystery-ak to **** and to ***** and a few other insults.   It wasn't for accusing a lawyer of lying.  especially one thats admitted to it.

Ive never admitted to lying to a court for the simple reason that I never have lied to a court. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #178 on: February 02, 2018, 07:32:15 pm »
Ive never admitted to lying to a court for the simple reason that I never have lied to a court.

@Oceander
Yeah its all those other lawyers that lie.

uhhuh,
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #179 on: February 02, 2018, 07:33:16 pm »

I hate to say it but DD made a purely libelous statement.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #180 on: February 02, 2018, 07:34:44 pm »
We should all pause and remember that this is but one tiny piece of a MUCH bigger picture.

Yep, like what you reply to me on my post on another thread.

Damn Right!

Offline edpc

« Reply #181 on: February 02, 2018, 07:35:06 pm »
The reporters who were wiretapped and surveilled by Obama also said they knew. Their computers would turn on by themselves late at night, and they heard interference on their phone.

Unless I’m mistaken, Sharyl Attkisson is still wrangling with Justice over this.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #182 on: February 02, 2018, 07:35:34 pm »
I hate to say it but DD made a purely libelous statement.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure
What do you need some hot sauce with that crow?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #183 on: February 02, 2018, 07:37:00 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure
What do you need some hot sauce with that crow?

You basically committed libel on this forum. Oceander should sue... he can even put a dollar amount on the (potential) damage to his reputation.

Oceander

« Reply #184 on: February 02, 2018, 07:37:05 pm »
James Comey
‏Verified account @Comey
38m38 minutes ago

That’s it? Dishonest and misleading memo wrecked the House intel committee, destroyed trust with Intelligence Community, damaged relationship with FISA court, and inexcusably exposed classified investigation of an American citizen. For what? DOJ & FBI must keep doing their jobs.

Comey is a jackass who either can’t, or won’t, see the truth in front of him, which is that the FBI and the FISA were used for partisan political purposes. 

Oceander

« Reply #185 on: February 02, 2018, 07:38:26 pm »
@Oceander
Yeah its all those other lawyers that lie.

uhhuh,

I know very few lawyers who lie to a court; mainly it’s prosecutors because only they have immunity for it. 

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #186 on: February 02, 2018, 07:38:41 pm »

Unless I’m mistaken, Sharyl Attkisson is still wrangling with Justice over this.

@edpc

As I posted on another thread here:

Sharyl Atkisson said that Federal Courts have finally got the Government to admit that they owned the rogue IP address that hacked her computer.
The judge ordered the DOJ, DOJ-IG, FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, etc... to comply with the subpoenas.

She said that there is a bigger point.
She stated, "The possible implications are far beyond 2016 campaign and beyond the FBI".

Take into account that she was hacked, along with other reporters.
Take into account Fast and Furious.
Take into account the IRS targeting tea party groups and members.
SheTake into account Uranium One.

She is right.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #187 on: February 02, 2018, 07:39:46 pm »
You basically committed libel on this forum. Oceander should sue... he can even put a dollar amount on the (potential) damage to his reputation.

Should I tell you everything wrong with this statement?

Offline edpc

« Reply #188 on: February 02, 2018, 07:40:06 pm »
When he said he, it was in the general sense – as in his campaign was tapped.

Many also took issue with the fact he used the word “wire tap” and ridiculed him for that as well.

Most of us understood what he meant. His team was being surveilled, as we are now learning was true.

Exactly.  It’s an accepted general phrase, similar to ‘you sound like a broken record,’ even though vinyl is only 1.4% of the market.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #189 on: February 02, 2018, 07:41:28 pm »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure
So the real question is do you have the integrity to eat the crow or not?   Im guessing not.

But hey if @Oceander wants to sue, go for it.   I know his chances of winning just as well as he does.  Considering he made statements that all lawyers lie to courts.   He's a lawyer and would be part of that set.  Consdering @Oceander is not his real name and he's have to show actual damages.  Then for discovery I could tear apart every single statement he's made in court and find some that weren't true.  Get his cases overturned and maybe him charged with contempt.  Then have him disbarred.

But go for it mr internet lawyer.   Make my effin day

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #190 on: February 02, 2018, 07:44:57 pm »
I know very few lawyers who lie to a court; mainly it’s prosecutors because only they have immunity for it.

@Oceander
I've spoken to a public defender and she admitted they all lie.  She said her co-workers don't care if the person is guilty or not.  Their goal is to get them off any way they can.   I work with lawyers every single day and its your job to twist the meaning of 'is' which is what normal people call twisting the truth.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #191 on: February 02, 2018, 07:47:29 pm »

Exactly.  It’s an accepted general phrase, similar to ‘you sound like a broken record,’ even though vinyl is only 1.4% of the market.

@edpc
And yet many people ridiculed him without mercy.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #192 on: February 02, 2018, 07:48:36 pm »
Comey is a jackass who either can’t, or won’t, see the truth in front of him, which is that the FBI and the FISA were used for partisan political purposes.
He is part of a group of dirty cops, at the top of our federal LEO/Judicial ranks.

He knowing planted evidence on political opponents.

Under his direction, employees covered for several felonies committed by H. Clinton and associates (private emails,  destruction of emails, etc.) and conspired to frame Trump with fraudulent evidence.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #193 on: February 02, 2018, 07:49:16 pm »

Exactly.  Police can get away with lying in court, too.  An officer of the court, such as you, had better not, they'd throw the book at you.  Mrs. Liberty had people thrown out of the practice for making up cites, back when she was a reporter.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #194 on: February 02, 2018, 07:52:30 pm »
Exactly.  Police can get away with lying in court, too.  An officer of the court, such as you, had better not, they'd throw the book at you.  Mrs. Liberty had people thrown out of the practice for making up cites, back when she was a reporter.

@Cyber Liberty
Ironic we're having this discussion in a thread which is about the leading FBI officials (lawyers) lying to a court.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #195 on: February 02, 2018, 07:53:11 pm »
When he said he, it was in the general sense – as in his campaign was tapped.

Many also took issue with the fact he used the word “wire tap” and ridiculed him for that as well.

Most of us understood what he meant. His team was being surveilled, as we are now learning was true.

I ridiculed him them, but not for what he said, I could believe that was true , but for how he spelled it.
I think he said he was "wiretaped" instead of "wiretapped".

What is "wire tape" anyway? Barbed wire? Bailing wire?

I'm weird like that, anyway.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #196 on: February 02, 2018, 07:55:06 pm »
@edpc

As I posted on another thread here:

Sharyl Atkisson said that Federal Courts have finally got the Government to admit that they owned the rogue IP address that hacked her computer.
The judge ordered the DOJ, DOJ-IG, FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, etc... to comply with the subpoenas.

She said that there is a bigger point.
She stated, "The possible implications are far beyond 2016 campaign and beyond the FBI".

Take into account that she was hacked, along with other reporters.
Take into account Fast and Furious.
Take into account the IRS targeting tea party groups and members.
SheTake into account Uranium One.

She is right.

And all the while McCain is still yapping, now from the very threshhold of hell.

Just said Nunes is doing 'Putin's job for him'. Sad.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #197 on: February 02, 2018, 07:56:45 pm »
Here's a little factoid that might be of interest to some.

Rod Rosenstein's wife Lisa Barsoomian works for R. Craig Lawrence, an attorney who has represented Robert Mueller 3 times, James Comey 5 times, Barack Obama 45 times, Bill Clinton 40 times, and Hillary Clinton 17 times between 1991 and 2017
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

« Reply #198 on: February 02, 2018, 07:57:06 pm »
@edpc And yet many people ridiculed him without mercy.

It’s no big secret I don’t care for the guy and I understood what he meant.  In the original tweet about it, he said Trump Tower was wiretapped.  Turns out, that was true.  Later he said ‘my phones.’  At the time, I took that to mean any phone in the building - because you know he thinks they’re all his.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #199 on: February 02, 2018, 07:59:29 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
Ironic we're having this discussion in a thread which is about the leading FBI officials (lawyers) lying to a court.

I don't think it's ironic, I think it goes right to the point.  I've missed most of the thread because it's been posted faster than I can read (and I'm at work), but it seems to me this story is, at it's heart, about how the FBI and it's prosecutorial wing at the DoJ have been lying to the courts to get authority to burn a Presidential candidate, then later a President.  Obama used the instruments of the Government against a political opponent as a weapon.  We're known this for some time on the internet discussion boards, but now this knowledge could go prime time.

This highlights a disturbing imbalance in our court system:  One side is allowed to lie maliciously and without consequences, while the other can't cross their shoelaces wrong for fear of being sanctioned.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: