Author Topic: FRAZZLED! Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump “President Bush” and Says Memo Release is a “Cover-Up” [Video]  (Read 861 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Feb 2, 2018

Oh Lordy! Nancy is losing it! The Democrats are pulling out all the stops to prevent the sunlight from shining on the corruption within their party and within the intel agencies. In the short clip below, Pelosi calls the memo release a “cover-up” by the Republicans. That’s pretty funny since the Republicans have been trying for over a year to get information from the Democrats and intel agencies involved in the cover-up of the Hillary Clinton email scandal.

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/frazzled-nancy-pelosi-calls-trump-president-bush-says-memo-release-cover-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

The Rats have all their hopes and dreams for 2018 tied to this dottering feeble old woman. It's fascinating to watch. No wonder their party has no money and no chance for getting anything done.

Offline anubias

The higher the stress level, the worse the dementia with Alzheimer’s. I suspect her stress level is fairly high right now trying to save her party.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is amazing how deeply President Bush affected her. She is constantly railing against President Bush. This isn't a one time thing. She has done this several times already. Her emotional connection with Bush must have been tremendous.

She hates Trump obviously, but she doesn't seem to connect with him like she did with Bush. She has Bush burned into her brain. She can't get over it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

It is amazing how deeply President Bush affected her.

I don't think it effected her. It is just that she parroted insults to him everyday for 8 years and she is experiencing dementia. She thinks that is who is still President so she just defaults to her tired old talking points.

Offline anubias

I don't think it effected her. It is just that she parroted insults to him everyday for 8 years and she is experiencing dementia. She thinks that is who is still President so she just defaults to her tired old talking points.

Yep.  And “Dennis” Hastert. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She unravels more each day- love watching this progressive display her progressive insanity. Only in her world is a release of information a cover up.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
She unravels more each day- love watching this progressive display her progressive insanity. Only in her world is a release of information a cover up.

I know.  She is becoming a caricature of herself and she was already a caricature.

It's almost scary to watch.  Can't someone take her aside and get her off camera?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline anubias

I don’t think her world was this world, but a world in the past.  The longer this goes on, the worse I think she’s going to get because the heat is on her.  Somebody in D land is going to have to get up the guts to get her to step down unless they think she can make it until the election at which time she can retire gracefully.  As much as I have hated that woman, I feel a bit sorry for her.  Alzheimer’s is a cruel disease.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I called Chuck Schumer "Harry Reid" dozens of times last year, but in my defense, they are interchangeable.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I called Chuck Schumer "Harry Reid" dozens of times last year, but in my defense, they are interchangeable.

88devil

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

She obviously has some kind of cognitive impairment and I think she'll probably be stepping down after the elections, especially if the DEMS don't capture the majority.  I can't imagine her as speaker of the House again.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Yes, that's the picture of her ingrained in my mind from the SOTU.  She looks ill, or even perhaps vomiting in her mouth or acid reflux?  Maybe a toothache?  Who knows.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Harry was looking kinda Jim Jones-ish at the end.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.