Author Topic: Rep. Maxine Waters Calls For A Parental Advisory When Trump Appears On TV  (Read 380 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Fox news
Feb 1, 2018

[excerpt]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/01/rep-maxine-waters-calls-for-parental-advisory-when-trump-appears-on-tv.html

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., who appeared on BET Wednesday to lambast President Trump's State of the Union Address, called for a parental advisory each time the president appears on television.

“Whenever he appears on TV there should be a disclaimer that says ‘This may be may not be acceptable for children,'” she said.

Waters recorded a pre-taped response to Trump’s address, which was broadcast on attorney and political commentator Angela Rye’s BET special.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Suppressed

Re: Rep. Maxine Waters Calls For A Parental Advisory When Trump Appears On TV
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 03:07:57 am »
This is obviously silly...

...we're in the 21st Century, the post-decency era.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 03:15:39 am »
   Considering his choice in concubines, she may be on to something, but I doubt it.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 03:24:46 am »
   Considering his choice in concubines, she may be on to something, but I doubt it.

Impee Foty Fie!!!
Impee Foty Fie!!!
Impee Foty Fie!!!
Impee Foty Fie!!!

(I had to quote this to get an extra Foto.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 04:41:39 am »
I'd agree to this if the media would roll a laugh-track whenever Waters spoke.