Author Topic: K is for ‘Kink’: Some gay-rights activists push to add letter to expanding LGBTQ acronym  (Read 1773 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Kewl!  Jazz compares himself with Jesus.  Today's lecture is gonna be great!

I know I am shivering with
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Well,  "J" does stands for Jesus, whose message of compassion is ignored by too damn many Christians.

Your particular application of "compassion" is actually a doctrine of nothing more than the 'celebration' of licentiousness and evil.

You are busy leading people to eternal death instead of Life.  You have no compassion.

"Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who submit to or perform homosexual acts, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.…" - I Corinthians 6:9-10
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Your particular application of "compassion" is actually a doctrine of nothing more than the 'celebration' of licentiousness and evil.

You are busy leading people to eternal death instead of Life.  You have no compassion.

You remind me of Judge Smails:  "I've sentenced kids younger than you to the gas chamber.  Didn't want to do it - thought I owed it to them".

Your compassion is phony, when you condemn homosexuals without regard to individual behavior and circumstance.   My neighbors are as faithful and monogamous as you (presumably) are.  Meanwhile plenty of good "Christians" cheat and divorce.   God, I trust, sees people as individuals.   You brand 'em all with your scarlet P for pervert.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You remind me of Judge Smails:  "I've sentenced kids younger than you to the gas chamber.  Didn't want to do it - thought I owed it to them".

You can take that up with God.  Scriptures have been provided which you routinely ignore or have declared 'evil'.

Your compassion is phony, when you condemn homosexuals without regard to individual behavior and circumstance.

Their individual sexual behavior that you routinely celebrate, advocate and promote here on this board is already condemned by God Himself.  Should we absolve serial killers, rapists, thieves, murderers and drug pushers because we must first regard their circumstances - and acquit them of penalty for their actions simply because you decide that their circumstances absolve them?

It has become obvious that the only people you insist upon condemning, are Biblical Christians who do not embrace and accept your political and moral views.

My neighbors are as faithful and monogamous as you (presumably) are. 

Homosexual sex itself is sin.  I don't care that they call themselves 'married' and only have perverted sex with one another.  Their behavior in itself is an abomination.

You say no, their behavior is good and righteous.  Well, God in His Word plainly says otherwise.  A Word you reject for your own golden calf.

Meanwhile plenty of good "Christians" cheat and divorce.   

So?  Somehow you think that lifts up homosexuality as moral because Christians commit adultery and divorce?

God, I trust, sees people as individuals.   

How would you know?  You routinely ignore and reject every scripture cited that lays out the truth you reject for the god of your imagination.

You brand 'em all with your scarlet P for pervert.   

When the shoe fits. 

It doesn't matter you want to dress it up as good, wholesome and righteous because two bleep decide to call themselves 'married'.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Getting lectured on the Bible by someone who supports and defends things that are clearly against the teaching in both the New AND Old Testaments...surprising.

Not surprising...the person giving the lecture is clueless as to how he's twisting the scriptures to fit his view of a Godless secular anything goes society.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline SkyKing

How about K for Keep your pants on?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Getting lectured on the Bible by someone who supports and defends things that are clearly against the teaching in both the New AND Old Testaments...surprising.

Not surprising...the person giving the lecture is clueless as to how he's twisting the scriptures to fit his view of a Godless secular anything goes society.

Well, he's certainly unhindered by any knowledge.... :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: