Author Topic: BREAKING: @FBI Director Christopher Wray and DOJ wants all names redacted from #FISAMemo  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

“I am proud to announce Christopher as my choice as the Director of the FBI. During his previous service at the Department of Justice, Christopher was the leader of major fraud investigations, and was a key part of the team overseeing the Justice Department’s actions in the war on terrorism following the 9/11 attacks,” said President Trump. “He is an impeccably qualified individual, and I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the FBI."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-announces-intent-nominate-christopher-wray-director-federal-bureau-investigation/

Wasn't this before we found out how corrupt the FBI was at the upper levels? Sometimes you can't know someone is a shitbag right off the bat.....

Offline Suppressed

I guess to your point Trump should have know how corrupt the FBI, NSA, CIA, DOJ was.

He confidently promised only the best.

Now, we are told he was ignorant.

But wise people recognize they might not know everything if they're an outsider.  Wise people would also recognize the corruption in these agencies.

Ergo, Trump is not wise.  He was an ignorant fool, bragging from a place of ignorance.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
@edpcIts impossible to have a discussion with you without you slinging mud.

Awww.....I'm just 'a fighter,' dontcha know.  It's only an endearing quality when a candidate or president is blowing sunshine up your gluteal cleft, I guess.    :shrug:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Apparently there's a compromise in the works - the FBI has generously allowed 6 of the 8 parts of speech to appear, with only nouns and verbs redacted...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA