Author Topic: Adam Schiff: FISA Memo Could Lead To Firings Of Mueller, Rosenstein [Video]  (Read 519 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

ZeroHedge
by Tyler Durden
Thu, 02/01/2018 - 05:11

Stocks are red. Trey Gowdy is abruptly retiring from Congress. Everybody is laughing at what looks like drool dribbling from the edge of Joe Kennedy's mouth during his rebuttal to last night's State of the Union.

And along comes Reuters, dropping a bombshell headline that, if accurate, could shift the narrative of the multiple investigations involving Russia and obstruction of justice.

Reuters quoted Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intel Committee, who believes the contents of the four-page memo about allegedly egregious FBI abuses of FISA set for public release in the next several days, could lead to the firing of Special Counsel Bob Mueller, or more likely Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein.

TOP DEMOCRAT ON U.S. HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE SAYS REPUBLICAN MEMO SETS STAGE FOR POSSIBLE FIRING OF SPECIAL COUNSEL MUELLER OR MORE LIKELY DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL ROSENSTEIN
And:

U.S. HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN NUNES SAYS "NO SURPRISE" TO SEE THE FBI AND JUSTICE DEPARTMENT ISSUE "SPURIOUS OBJECTIONS" TO REPUBLICAN MEMO -STATEMENT

Now the question of course is whether this is a statement of fact - in other words the FISA memo contains cause for termination - or a smoke screen to claim that Mueller's firing is only made possible by the "political act" that is the imminent release of the FISA memo.

(more)
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-31/game-over-adam-schiff-says-memo-could-lead-firings-mueller-rosenstein
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We can only hope!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I'm still waiting for anything of substance to come from this crap. Seems like it has the howler monkeys here all stirred up (as usual), but little else.

OMG MEMO MEMO MEMO!!!!!

Offline endicom

I'm still waiting for anything of substance to come from this crap. Seems like it has the howler monkeys here all stirred up (as usual), but little else.

OMG MEMO MEMO MEMO!!!!!

Gimme head with hair
Long beautiful hair
Shining, gleaming,
Streaming, flaxen, waxen

Give me down to there hair
Shoulder length or longer
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online libertybele

IF (and I still believe it's a mighty big 'if', they were to fire Mueller and Rosenstein that certainly would be fantastic, but firing them and then charging them with a crime would be, oh, so sweet!  At that point in time the prosecution would be able to cut them a 'deal' if they were to provide evidence on Hillary.  I can dream can't I?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

LOCK HER UP!!!

! No longer available
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 10:07:37 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
When you are critical of people over "instant gratification,"

Reflect on your own timing expectations over episodes such as this.

I recall watching Watergate unfold, on KPFK radio, newspapers, nightly news on

one of three network channels. For a high voltage shot, try Dick Cavett on late night. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln