Author Topic: LIVE Stream Trump speaking at WV Greenbrier Retreat (not retweet)  (Read 252 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: LIVE Stream Trump speaking at WV Greenbrier Retreat (not retweet)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 10:38:49 pm »
Thanx for posting this @truth_seeker .

I don't recognize this President.  I saw glimpses of the Presiden I know when he would stop the teleprompter and extemporize ( taking credit for Anwar, or belittling the dreamers he wants to save), but just as often President Trump would go off script to praise the GOP leadership he demonized to get elected a little over a year ago.  On issues of taxes, judges, Gorsuch, job creation, unemployment, Anwar, and ending Obamacare's individual mandate President Trump gave credit the the swamp leadership he failed to drain.  With the addition of cutting regulations ( something President Trump deserves almost sole credit for ), solid economic growth, and multiple stories daily of businesses offering bonus checks with promises of imminent expansion...that was a solid 30 minutes of republican dream.  I may need to re-think my theory that President Trump is a Clinton bought mole designed to destroy the GOP from within. 

This has been a great month for the administration and the GOP.  I hope they can keep it going. 

Offline Blizzardnh