Author Topic: WATCH: MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski Throws Smear Artist Michael Wolff Off The Set When He Denies Targetin  (Read 538 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26624/watch-msnbcs-mika-brzezinski-throws-smear-artist-ben-shapiro

On Thursday, Fire and Fury author Michael Wolff appeared on MSNBC yet again, this time to discuss his implication that UN Ambassador Nikki Haley was having an affair with President Trump. When asked about that implication, Wolff suggested that Haley’s rejection of the rumor somehow underscored its truth. He then stated that he hadn’t named Haley. “I didn’t go after her,” Wolff said, “but what I found puzzling was that she would deny something she wasn’t accused of.”

And Mika Brzezinski threw him off the set:

more and video at link

Offline Frank Cannon

Hard to decide who to hate here. Wolff is a liar and his book and his own words don't add up, but Mika is a fake phony fraud.

Offline skeeter

Mika, kicking a guy when he's down.

Everyone else determined weeks ago Wolfe and his book are full of crap.

Offline Night Hides Not

Where was Joe? Crazy stuff apparently happens on Morning Joe when he's not around... :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Once again, Trump gains an upper hand. The man could be a genius for making his opponents overplay their hand, and come out looking like fools. I must say, I did not recognize his strength with this skill.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 05:00:00 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline Night Hides Not

Once again, Trump gains an upper hand. The man could be a genius for making his opponents overplay their hand, and come out looking like fools. I must say, I did not recognize his strength with this skill.

I agree with that assessment. His opponents truly don't realize how bad they're making themselves look...bad enough to ensure Trump's victory in 2020.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Where was Joe? Crazy stuff apparently happens on Morning Joe when he's not around... :rolling:

Ever since Joe married the boy of his dreams he's been taking time off to get intouch with his feminine side.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline endicom

"Come on,” Brzezinski replied, "Are you kidding? You’re on the set of ‘Morning Joe,’ we don’t B.S. here…"

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2018/02/01/morning-joe-cuts-off-michael-wolff-after-he-denies-accusing-nikki-haley-of-anything-n2442981

Is the woman to Mika's right attempting Melania eyes? That could be a trend.