Author Topic: Shooting: 12-Year-Old Girl in Custody After 2 Students Shot in Classroom, Police Say  (Read 261 times)

Offline Suppressed

Shooting: 12-Year-Old Girl in Custody After 2 Students Shot in Classroom, Police Say
POSTED 9:15 AM, FEBRUARY 1, 2018, BY TRACY BLOOM, DAVE MECHAM, MARK MESTER AND KAREEN WYNTER, UPDATED AT 02:28PM, FEBRUARY 1, 2018

http://ktla.com/2018/02/01/2-students-may-have-been-shot-in-classroom-in-westlake-district-authorities-say/

A 12-year-old girl is in custody after a shooting in a classroom at Sal Castro Middle School in the Westlake district on Thursday morning left five people injured, including two students who sustained gunshot wounds, authorities said.

[...]

The shooting took place in a mixed-grade class at the middle school, which is located on the campus of Belmont High School, not far from downtown Los Angeles.

Two students -- a 15-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy -- were found with gunshot wounds and transported to local hospitals.

The boy, who was shot in the head, was transported in critical condition, according to Capt. Erik Scott of the Los Angeles Fire Department. The female victim had a gunshot wound to the wrist and was in fair condition.

Three others were also injured as the result of "peripheral stuff," bringing the total number of injuries to five, Zipperman said.

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

Mixed-grade class with 12-year-old shooting two 15-year-olds. Huh.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn