Author Topic: Schiff Claims House Intel Republicans ‘Secretly Altered’ Spy Memo  (Read 295 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff Claims House Intel Republicans ‘Secretly Altered’ Spy Memo

Chuck Ross
Reporter
11:48 PM 01/31/2018

California Rep. Adam Schiff claimed Wednesday that Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee altered a controversial surveillance memo after the panel voted earlier this week to release the document to the public.

In a letter to California Rep. Devin Nunes, the chairman of the committee, Schiff claimed that Democrats discovered on Wednesday that the classified four-page memo had been “secretly altered” prior to being sent to the White House for review.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/31/adam-schiff-devin-nunes-fisa-memo-fbi/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Democrats increasing the noise to signal ratio, as expected.

Gives the press something favorable to report, if nothing else.

Just friggen release the memo already.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 02:49:41 pm by skeeter »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Democrats increasing the noise to signal ratio, as expected.

Gives the press something favorable to report, if nothing else.

Shiff is a shifty eyed bastard.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Oceander

Apparently what he’s complaining about are some small grammar and spelling fixes, and a change that the democrats themselves requested. 

Online andy58-in-nh

Over time, Democrats have perfected the technique of "poisoning the well". Whenever they are caught doing what Democrats do (i.e.: lying, cheating, stealing, etc.) they not only deny the charges but instantly question the motives and veracity of their accusers and use their captive news media to make that the story instead of the original offenses.

In this way, political smears and hit jobs are falsely reported as "cover-ups" by their innocent victims. Controlling the narrative and defining the language are staples of Progressive activism.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn