Author Topic: WATCH: Democrat Senator Starts To Applaud Trump . . . Until He Realizes Schumer Is Looking At Him  (Read 349 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26604/watch-democrat-joe-manchin-hilariously-goes-stand-ryan-saavedra

While Manchin did stand and applaud the president multiple times last night, far more than the rest of his colleagues, he was caught at one point getting ready to stand before he looked around and realized that none of his fellow Democrats were standing — ultimately deciding to sit back down.

WATCH:

Vid at link.

Offline Frank Cannon

This guy is a fraud. He pretends he is his own man and some sort of reasonable Senator when he is just saying stuff to hold on to his job. I'll bet a nickle that Schumer told him how many times he could applaud Trump to look good at home.

Offline anubias

This guy is a fraud. He pretends he is his own man and some sort of reasonable Senator when he is just saying stuff to hold on to his job. I'll bet a nickle that Schumer told him how many times he could applaud Trump to look good at home.

Well... after @Fishrrman pointed out to me that Menendez bucked Obama on Cuba and a short three and half months later is indicted for bribery, I kinda realize why the Dems all toe the line.  Everything I’ve read is that Menendez didn’t do anything that other Senators do not do.  Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Manchin is a worthless POS, but worrying that the powers that be will set the hounds on you if you dare defy them would be a bit worrisome.  I do hope this slimy weasel gets his ass handed to him in the election.